1st : I can't see the HUB triage anywhere. That would be bad. Real bad.
    2nd : no more dark theme for apps like whatsapp and BBM since they will be using the android version and the android version doesn't offer it. I know it won't make any difference on the battery but it's very easy of the eyes at night!

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2639
    10-26-15 09:08 PM
    2nd : no more dark theme for apps like whatsapp and BBM since they will be using the android version and the android version doesn't offer it. I know it won't make any difference on the battery but it's very easy of the eyes at night!

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2639
    1. Wait and see for now. It would be really bad if you could not triage the HUB. It would be the equivalent of going back to BlackBerry 10 version 10.0.
    2. Ironically, it is exactly on the PRIV where the dark theme would be especially helpful. AMOLED screens use the least power when they are displaying black.
    velkod likes this.
    10-26-15 09:13 PM
    1st : I can't see the HUB triage anywhere. ...
    Then you need to listen to Bla1ze discuss that in yesterday's Berryflow podcast at around 49 minutes in.
    James Nieves and mundo472 like this.
    10-26-15 09:23 PM
    Then you need to listen to Bla1ze discuss that in yesterday's Berryflow podcast at around 49 minutes in.
    Since I didn't, maybe you could enlighten me a little

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2639
    BerryRipe and Mr.mister like this.
    10-26-15 11:12 PM
    1. Wait and see for now. It would be really bad if you could not triage the HUB. It would be the equivalent of going back to BlackBerry 10 version 10.0.
    2. Ironically, it is exactly on the PRIV where the dark theme would be especially helpful. AMOLED screens use the least power when they are displaying black.
    Not sure whether Priv is using amoled. If it is, all the more reason!

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2639
    10-26-15 11:12 PM
    What do you mean by hub triage?

Posted via CB10
    10-26-15 11:16 PM
    Not sure whether Priv is using amoled. If it is, all the more reason!

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2639
    It's curved, so its AMOLED, you can't curve LCD's (you can but with a huge radius wich makes it uselss on smartphones)
    10-26-15 11:31 PM
    Since I didn't, maybe you could enlighten me a little
    He said that it works very much like the BB10 version.
    Podcast: Upstream #71 ~ Priv On
    10-26-15 11:32 PM
    You can solve all the issues by putting BB10 in and tossing the Android OS in the scrap heap.
    Killjoyhere and crucial bbq like this.
    10-26-15 11:50 PM
    First world problems. And to think there are people dying of hunger.

BB10 wasn't good enough. Now we complaining about the android Priv that hasn't even launched yet. Go figure. Just saying.
    jonwb, ksantor and mania626 like this.
    10-27-15 12:23 AM
    What do you mean by hub triage?

Posted via CB10
    yeah what's hub triage?
    10-27-15 05:29 AM
    ASSUMTIONS and "WAG" (wild a$$ guess)

The phone is not out. Do you know for sure it won't have it? All I'm saying is "wait and see"

PIN 2COF829A
    It is confirmed that Android Marshmallow will not have dark theme, which was once a feature in earlier builds of M. Could this be something that BlackBerry implements themselves into the Priv? I dunno, but one thing is clear: to some people dark theme is a big deal and it is a wanted feature from the Android community as well. Knowing now will help decide if one is going to buy the Priv, stay with they got, or move on.

As for Hub triage, well, for those who do not know "triage" is what BlackBerry officially terms as Hub quick actions. That is, it is the ability to accept or deny calendar invitations, reply to, delete, flag, or file a message depending on type of message, and one or two more all directly from the Hub. Basically, triage lets you respond to an email directly from within the Hub without having to open the email card, for example, and as you already know.

Okay, so this one is a wag until a BB10 fan gets their hands on a Priv (and BerryFlow did answer this with an affirmative in the most recent podcast), but to be frank without triage/quick actions the Hub would be nothing more than a simple aggregation zone.
    Last edited by Elessar.cm; 11-01-15 at 07:18 AM.
    10-27-15 09:40 AM
    What is Hub triage?

Posted via CB10
    10-27-15 09:45 AM
    What is Hub triage?
    Triage is a reference to having a good overview of the situation and being able to take action based on priorities. That's what the Hub lets you do with your notifications and messages.
    10-27-15 09:59 AM
    Triage is a reference to having a good overview of the situation and being able to take action based on priorities. That's what the Hub lets you do with your notifications and messages.
    I know what the word triage means.

What the heck is Hub Triage???

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-31-15 09:42 AM
    We are BlackBerry loyalists... and we are fed up with seeing Chairman Chen making the same mistakes over and over and over and over again.

So... no... we will not stop highlighting those facts.

Posted via CB10
    How would you be better than Chen without bankruptcy. Do you think you know more about what the market was looking for in a device (one that BlackBerry can actually compete in?).
    Do you know how Priv fits with their company strategy going forward? Again, not about the consumer. It is about Government and Business. Consumers like us are gravy.

Posted from my Z30 with Google Play Store
    Mr4aces likes this.
    10-31-15 10:02 AM
    You can solve all the issues by putting BB10 in and tossing the Android OS in the scrap heap.
    Also, this doesn't solve anything. You'd just have a phone that doesn't work at all. BECAUSE BLACKBERRY 10 DOESNT WORK ON THIS HARDWARE. Not compatible...for the hundredth time. And for the hundredth time they can't easily make drivers.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-15 10:40 AM
    [WARN]Time for the bickering to stop. Discuss/debate but do not get personal. If you can't discuss this without getting hot under the collar, move on to another thread![/WARN]
    Alain_A and BB-JAM215 like this.
    11-01-15 07:20 AM

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2639
    1) If there's no triage now, hopefully BlackBerry will update the app and release it later. Sometimes, they deliver some functionality to make a release date. Hopefully triage will soon follow.

2). If there are no dark themes for Whatsapp & BBM, that won't be a problem for the millions and millions of other Android users out there. But it would be nice. We should write BB and Whatsapp and have dark themes added. We should also ask BB to add BBM Video to the Android app. Right now, I'm giving that up to buy the Priv.

Posted from my BlackBerry Passport on CB10
    11-01-15 11:40 AM
    It is confirmed that Android Marshmallow will not have dark theme, which was once a feature in earlier builds of M. Could this be something that BlackBerry implements themselves into the Priv? I dunno, but one thing is clear: to some people dark theme is a big deal and it is a wanted feature from the Android community as well. Knowing now will help decide if one is going to buy the Priv, stay with they got, or move on.

As for Hub triage, well, for those who do not know "triage" is what BlackBerry officially terms as Hub quick actions. That is, it is the ability to accept or deny calendar invitations, reply to, delete, flag, or file a message depending on type of message, and one or two more all directly from the Hub. Basically, triage lets you respond to an email directly from within the Hub without having to open the email card, for example, and as you already know.

Okay, so this one is a wag until a BB10 fan gets their hands on a Priv (and BerryFlow did answer this with an affirmative in the most recent podcast), but to be frank without triage/quick actions the Hub would be nothing more than a simple aggregation zone.
    Seems like BlackBerry could add dark themes throughout the OS. Samsung devices have an extreme battery save mode that puts the entire OS into gray scale mode...no color at all. BlackBerry should do something similar.

Posted from my BlackBerry Passport on CB10
    11-01-15 11:42 AM
    all this negativity really needs to stop -_-
    Mr4aces likes this.
    11-01-15 11:51 AM
    Last edited by crackberry_geek; 11-02-15 at 12:59 PM.
    11-02-15 07:35 AM
    You don't understand what irony is.

Everyone, just stop complaining.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-15 08:25 AM
    I might be mistaken, but i think I saw a "swipe" actions on one of the early official Priv images (renders) of the HUB. Much like Gmail app (and many other android apps) does. Swipe to the right - and there is a triage.
    11-02-15 08:37 AM
    I might be mistaken, but i think I saw a "swipe" actions on one of the early official Priv images (renders) of the HUB. Much like Gmail app (and many other android apps) does. Swipe to the right - and there is a triage.
    Exactly! People are whining and complaining without knowing how the HUB works. You swipe to delete and you swipe the opposite direction for snooze and other functions

BlackBerry needed to create the triage because they didn't have the ability to add the swipe gestures without confusing the overall UI

Posted via CB10
    Mr4aces likes this.
    11-02-15 08:47 AM
27 12