No that's a hardware issue not a camera quality issue... I think the OP's complant is the quality of the 2mp ffc
    11-22-15 05:33 PM
    IPhone 6s costs more , No? But sells the most and it is an average spec phone.

Posted from my Priv!
    Lol..that avg specs how you call it, make the phone 6-10 times faster than any other phones out there.
    11-22-15 06:07 PM
    Exactly. Only us BlackBerry OS users understand about app permissions because apple and Android just give all access and can't select what to block.

Posted via CB10
    I am not sure if you are joking or not but for the record both iOS and now Android allow fine grained control of access permissions. For Android though, you need the latest version which is not what the Priv runs.
    11-22-15 11:00 PM
    I am not sure if you are joking or not but for the record both iOS and now Android allow fine grained control of access permissions. For Android though, you need the latest version which is not what the Priv runs.
    I never knew you could set app permissions for IOS as I hardly ever use it and have never tried latest version of Android.

If these options are available for both IOS and Android, how come it doesn't ask when installing apps?

Posted via CB10
    11-23-15 06:01 AM
    your Z30 camera lense is flexible plastic. But it's ok since it runs BB10?
    11-23-15 12:42 PM
    your Z30 camera lense is flexible plastic. But it's ok since it runs BB10?
    Didn't fork out $700 for the Z30. It was $499 through Verizon.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-15 02:29 PM
    Didn't fork out $700 for the Z30. It was $499 through Verizon.
    Posted via CB10
    So $500 for a plastic flexible lense is damn good, while $700 for a slider with an actual glass lense is a deal breaker.

Makes sense to me.
    11-23-15 03:10 PM
    We are just going around in circles! Opinions are like <bleep> everyone has them! Closing thread, remember.....

[INFO]Play Nice, Be Helpful, and have Respect!
    This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and don’t get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules). Think back to what your parentals and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.
    Always remember that we are all unique and at different levels here - some of us are experienced BlackBerry users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If you’re on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they won’t be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring. This is a worldwide community united by a common interest - our love, or addiction as some would call it, for the BlackBerry![/INFO]
    Camelhmpz likes this.
    11-23-15 07:44 PM
83 ... 234