I have a notice that keeps popping up saying 'download failed'. I have no idea what its for and can't seem to find anything that's downloading or updating.
    Any ideas?

Next question, is there a place I can get a new screen? I haven't put a Protector on and have a hairline crack.
    01-09-17 12:30 PM
    Is your phone trying to update apps in the Play Store?
    01-09-17 12:44 PM
    I have a notice that keeps popping up saying 'download failed'. I have no idea what its for and can't seem to find anything that's downloading or updating.
    Any ideas?

Next question, is there a place I can get a new screen? I haven't put a Protector on and have a hairline crack.
    Etrade Supply, I think, but they are not cheap.

Would a screen protector kind of hide the crack and prevent it from spreading?

You might scroll through your RECENTS (the Square button at the bottom right) and see if you can find an app that might be downloading something.
    01-09-17 01:19 PM
    Is your phone trying to update apps in the Play Store?
    Ya thats what I thought at first too. I have apps set to Auto update as I have 'unlimited' data. And I've kept and eye on them. I don't think it's any of them. Though as I type this, I went and turned off the Auto update. I'll see if that keeps the notice from popping up. If so then it's an app.
    01-10-17 02:13 PM
    Etrade Supply, I think, but they are not cheap.

Would a screen protector kind of hide the crack and prevent it from spreading?

You might scroll through your RECENTS (the Square button at the bottom right) and see if you can find an app that might be downloading something.
    Etrade Supply. Thanks, I'll check it out. I did order a curved screen protector and I'll put it on. The cracks are hardly noticeable, only at a certain angle. I'll put the Protector on and I'm sure it will keep it all together. But just as a back up.

As for the recents. I keep all my apps 'closed' if I'm not using them (one thing I sorely miss from bb10 is that they're actually closed).

I turned off Auto updates so I'll see if that does the trick
    FF22 likes this.
    01-10-17 02:16 PM
    Let me know if you find a screen that's not 200-300$...

Posted via CB10
    01-10-17 07:39 PM