Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    I am about 2 hours into using a priv. I moved from a z10. Also used a nexus 5(running the blackberry apps; keyboard and hub) for the past week. Is in not possible to have 2 autocorrect languages at the same time on the priv? If I recall correctly, I had 2 dictionaries, French and English unabled on my z10 and I would get predictions for both french and english words in a same sentence. Is that not possible on the priv?
    04-04-16 11:31 PM
    It is possible to use two languages on the Priv.
    I am going to past into this comment what someone from BlackBerry wrote in another thread, referring to an update a few weeks after the Priv's release that implemented multi-language use:

"Colin from BB commented on the 14th dec updates:

BlackBerry Services, Camera, Keyboard and Launcher apps all updated for Priv | CrackBerry.com

Colin Ho

Hi Barbareren. Colin from BlackBerry here. We actually implemented the multi-language keyboard a little differently for PRIV than on BB10. On BB10, you could only ever enable a max of three "compatible" languages. On PRIV, we let you create different sets of up to three "compatible" languages, but you can define multiple sets. So for example, let's say you do business on both sides of the Canada USA border. You could define one set to be English (Canada) + French (Canada), and another set to be English (US) and Spanish (US), and then switch between the two depending on what you want. Hope you like it!"

The above quote is pasted in from the following thread in case you want to read more comments about it: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe.../#post12057628
    Last edited by Sigewif; 04-05-16 at 01:26 AM. Reason: Added link to original thread
    1oo1 and FF22 like this.
    04-05-16 01:15 AM
    Thanks. Was able to find it in that other post.
    In case someone else needs it:
    You can change most of these new features in Settings > Language & input > BlackBerry Keyboard Settings.
    04-05-16 05:19 AM