Hi all,

I know that when BlackBerry launched the Priv they included 12 months of free tech support with it.

When they launched the DTEK series they also did free tech support for the year but this was a different number. I think TCL has it written in their deal to look after customer service and support with the agreement in place.

I noticed on BlackBerry Twitter that some users are saying the Priv line is no longer in operation and BlackBerry is directing people to DM them for additional details.

Has anybody figured out what's going on with the technical support for new Priv users?? I don't have any questions myself since I haven't purchased one but I have sold a few friends on the devices and a few have raved about the support many months ago. I would like to see what I can expect if I run into any issues outside of using CB for reference.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    01-06-17 12:21 AM
    The lines are forwarded to TLC, China Telcom thinks it's a hacking attempt and is blocking them.

Seriously - I've seen the same complaint on the the 'official' forums. Don't think there is an answer there either, and I have no idea.
    But your thread did get a boost.
    01-06-17 06:34 AM