Hey guys,

New colours for the P'9982!-header.jpg

So Porsche is sending out the P'9982 in new colours. Black on black will be available by the beginning of November, black on cognac/red/aquagreen are available from mid-November on

No words on the continuity of the silver model or pricing yet, though it should be around the usual $2k
    poloandpearls likes this.
    10-25-14 11:21 AM
    Cool. Choices are are always good.

Where did this info come from? Their website, an email, etc?
    10-25-14 11:57 AM
    The brown would look slick.

Z30 (10.3)
    10-25-14 04:12 PM
    The black 9982 looks good

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-03-14 08:07 AM
    Where did this info come from? Their website, an email, etc?
    Got an Email from them containing the pic and info.
    11-04-14 01:04 AM
    Wow! Very hot indeed. I skipped the original as the silver was too prominent. Love the all black look on my P9983

Posted via CB10
    11-05-14 11:18 AM
    Did they mention a release date?

Posted via CB10
    11-05-14 11:19 AM
    I personally prefer the silver looks but to each his own of course :P

Apart from "early November" and "mid-November" no exact dates, but I'll check out with a few stores if they have one.
    11-06-14 01:55 AM
    Pretty sure I've seen these back covers before at a Porsche design store for sale here in LA quite a while ago. They were selling for $105 or something around there if I remember right

Posted via CB10
    11-06-14 02:41 AM
    You possibly have seen back covers, as I did last weekend, though not these ones. Porsche Design has been offering the colours blue, beige and red (if I'm not mistaken) since the launch of the silver P'9982.
    11-06-14 03:54 AM
    I have one of each, amazon have them for �352 now

Posted via CB10
    03-12-16 03:07 PM
    My handsets have arrived damaged

Opened the silver and Aqua green and the door retaining clips are broken on both units, they have arrived sealed from the factory like this.

BlackBerry won't accept that this as happened during assembly

Spent over �10k on handsets

Posted via CB10
    03-15-16 02:23 PM
    My handsets have arrived damaged

Opened the silver and Aqua green and the door retaining clips are broken on both units, they have arrived sealed from the factory like this.

BlackBerry won't accept that this as happened during assembly

Spent over �10k on handsets

Posted via CB10
    That's horrible. I can even understand them shafting their normal customers, but not catering to someone who spent money on the Porsche editions? Even discounted?

I'm even mad for you.

Posted via overheating lollipop Priv
    03-15-16 03:30 PM
    That's horrible. I can even understand them shafting their normal customers, but not catering to someone who spent money on the Porsche editions? Even discounted?

I'm even mad for you.

John I have emailed BlackBerry, was on hold for 42minutes before I was connected with an advisor.

I was told that physical damage is not covered under warranty.

I explained that I have not physically damamged them and that they arrived this way, they told me they would replace them for $396 ea

They are a joke

Posted via CB10
    03-15-16 04:00 PM
    John I have emailed BlackBerry, was on hold for 42minutes before I was connected with an advisor.

I was told that physical damage is not covered under warranty.

I explained that I have not physically damamged them and that they arrived this way, they told me they would replace them for $396 ea

They are a joke

Posted via CB10
    It's over man, deal with it how you can, and just never buy another blackberry.

I own a Priv now, and that's probably my last blackberry device ever.

I like blackberry, really. But they're sinking their own ship.

They don't care about us, we're not corporate customers.

Blackberry deserves to fail at this point.

03-15-16 04:41 PM
    Sad thing is, there are enough horror story of P'9981 owners who have been dealing with months long replacement processes, no words whatsoever on where their phone is and 2-3 nuked units one after another. It was just a fancy 9900 after all with the same problems. Still, most of us liked their devices and bought newer BlackBerrys to be used happily ever after. It's more than unfortunate to see that BlackBerry is becoming a mere shadow of what it once was under Chens management

This is simply ridiculous. I'd try to get on their nerves as long as possible or even take legal actions. Personally never used Amazon, but was of the impression that their customer service is worlds beyond what BlackBerry ever offered.
    03-15-16 05:43 PM
    Both handests replaced free of charge

Posted via CB10
    05-16-16 04:05 PM
    Hey guys,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	header.jpg 
Views:	1547 
Size:	29.7 KB 
ID:	309286

So Porsche is sending out the P'9982 in new colours. Black on black will be available by the beginning of November, black on cognac/red/aquagreen are available from mid-November on

No words on the continuity of the silver model or pricing yet, though it should be around the usual $2k
    Thanks to Maximise I have 7 versions of the P'9982

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-22-16 06:55 PM
    I love the P9982 and have been using one for almost a year. I'm thinking of buying another one for future use. I have a good supplier. I think I paid �400 GPB including delivery, brand new. But the question is, will it be worth buying as it looks like BBOS10 is all but dead.

Posted via CB10
    12-16-16 07:16 PM
    I love the P9982 and have been using one for almost a year. I'm thinking of buying another one for future use. I have a good supplier. I think I paid �400 GPB including delivery, brand new. But the question is, will it be worth buying as it looks like BBOS10 is all but dead.

Posted via CB10
    I have a brand new cognac, aqua green and a crocodile Skin SE for sale on ebay
    12-17-16 03:20 AM