I am pretty sure but not positive it is for the P9983. (Blitz os 10.3.3.2205). I have it on my desktop but can't figure out how to send this 2 Gb file to you.
    But to go back to a previous rev may not be possible unless you do a total wipe (which I had to do). I found multiwipe 1.2 on my pc also and if you cannot install the blitz file then you will have to do a complete wipe (using multiwipe) (factory reset does NOT do a full wipe) then autoload the blitz os 2205). Not for the faint of heart though.
    07-15-20 06:44 AM
    I am pretty sure but not positive it is for the P9983. (Blitz os 10.3.3.2205). I have it on my desktop but can't figure out how to send this 2 Gb file to you.
    But to go back to a previous rev may not be possible unless you do a total wipe (which I had to do). I found multiwipe 1.2 on my pc also and if you cannot install the blitz file then you will have to do a complete wipe (using multiwipe) (factory reset does NOT do a full wipe) then autoload the blitz os 2205). Not for the faint of heart though.
    SIC multiwipe is hogwash. It's snake oil.

One could just load the radio file from 2205 on top of 3216.
    07-15-20 08:23 AM
    SIC multiwipe is hogwash. It's snake oil.

One could just load the radio file from 2205 on top of 3216.
    That’s clear enough. lol
    07-15-20 11:43 AM
    so here's what happened, installed drivers on pc, downloaded, unzipped, plugged phone and updated to 3216... and the LTE problem persists... you'd think blackberry would've gotten their premier phone right, *sigh* good thing we have crackberry, so what do I do now to get 2205 on there? THANKS!
    07-15-20 08:42 PM
    so here's what happened, installed drivers on pc, downloaded, unzipped, plugged phone and updated to 3216... and the LTE problem persists... you'd think blackberry would've gotten their premier phone right, *sigh* good thing we have crackberry, so what do I do now to get 2205 on there? THANKS!
    I'll upload the radio file for you tomorrow.
    07-15-20 11:49 PM
    Okay, thank you.
    07-16-20 06:42 PM
    Okay, thank you.
    Here is a link to the bar file:

http://cdn.fs.sl.blackberry.com/fs/q...-v7+signed.bar

Sideload with DBBT or Sachesi.
    07-16-20 08:19 PM
    Ok did all that, radio is installed. but not working got any more radios?
    07-16-20 09:57 PM
    Ok did all that, radio is installed. but not working got any more radios?
    Seems you don't have the right LTE coverage for your device where you are.
    07-16-20 10:02 PM
    Im in New York city. Whats happening is I can connect to 4g lte no problem, only problem is when I go to make a call it doesn't. or if someone tries to call me. internet is fast and texting works and wifi calling works. it would be helpful to make it fall back to 3g or non lte 4g when receiving or making calls.
    Last edited by wudidoo; 07-16-20 at 11:17 PM.
    07-16-20 10:04 PM
    so I've done some more research, interesting to find out that blackberry's idea of Enhanced LTE is to make calls over wifi to boost the call quality. The only reason it works is because the carrier provides it, hence you will need a signal to make the call (I think). Another interesting thing to note is that knowing this new information, VoLTE is definitely not supported on blackberry, which leads me to one thing and one thing only... "circuit switched fall-back", which apparently is not working on my p9983 (when the call goes from 4glte to 3g) leading me to think its a network issue. Does anyone think they know what to do? Also I noticed the file you sent me was 2206 not 2205, maybe that makes a difference?

UPDATE: Tmobile rep told me to go to AT&T and problem solved. Going to try it out one day.
    Last edited by wudidoo; 07-20-20 at 04:09 PM.
    07-17-20 01:09 AM
    For Q10/P9983?

Autoloader:

https://mega.nz/file/RJJWTTzT#USoRTN...Bcej8X1VLRT6NU

Download to PC, unzip it, plug in device, run autoloader. Your device will be wiped in the process.
    Hi conite,
    I downloaded the auto loader file, unzip program, extracted it to a folder, plugged in my phone, ran the program, something like a dos or command black screen flashed on the comp screen and then nothing happened.

What am I doing wrong here?
    08-27-20 07:19 PM
    Hi conite,
    I downloaded the auto loader file, unzip program, extracted it to a folder, plugged in my phone, ran the program, something like a dos or command black screen flashed on the comp screen and then nothing happened.

What am I doing wrong here?
    Bad connection. Open the command window first, and then run the autoloader. See what it says.
    08-27-20 07:24 PM
    Bad connection. Open the command window first, and then run the autoloader. See what it says.
    I opened the command prompt in Windows 10, then opened the automaker again, same thing it flashed sometime on the screen and disappeared very fast.

EDIT

I dragged and dropped the autoloader into the command prompt, it says: could not connect to blackberry device manager.

I'm going to try a different micro cable.....
    08-27-20 07:27 PM
    I opened the command prompt in Windows 10, then opened the automaker again, same thing it flashed sometime on the screen and disappeared very fast.

EDIT

I dragged and dropped the autoloader into the command prompt, it says: could not connect to blackberry device manager.

I'm going to try a different micro cable.....
    I assume you have the BlackBerry drivers installed?
    08-27-20 07:32 PM
    Heres what the phone looks like......will this screen not allow for an autoload/wipe?
    Attached Thumbnails Latest OS for P9983?-img_20200827_2032173.jpg  
    08-27-20 07:33 PM
    I assume you have the BlackBerry drivers installed?
    Hey man! That's quite the assumption lol.....gonna re-download them now. I thought windows10 is all knowing now
    08-27-20 07:34 PM
    Hey man! That's quite the assumption lol.....gonna re-download them now. I thought windows10 is all knowing now
    Yeah, you need them drivers going for it to work. Not sure about the screen you're getting on your device though... shouldn't interfere with an autoload.
    08-27-20 07:38 PM
    Yeah, you need them drivers going for it to work. Not sure about the screen you're getting on your device though... shouldn't interfere with an autoload.
    I downloaded and installed the drivers from blackberry Mobiles site. Windows10 sings when I plug in the phone and disconnect - this means drivers are good?

Note: I don't have BlackBerry blend or BlackBerry link installed on the computer
    08-27-20 07:43 PM
    So! I rebooted the phone, then ran the autoloader while the phone was loading, the command prompt is now displaying info.....the clicks and whirs are doing something....

Will update soon! Hopefully I with good news.
    08-27-20 07:49 PM
    @conite @Benxfg success!

Now! How do I get past the blackberry ID username screen?

It's not accepting anything I enter. How do I break in?

What happens when I use 10/10 attempts?
    08-27-20 08:09 PM
    @conite @Benxfg success!

It will never continue until you remember your BBID.
    08-27-20 08:10 PM
    @conite @Benxfg success!

This isn't a hacking site so can't really help, but if it legitimately won't accept your BBID credentials then you can search YouTube on how to overcome that screen...
    08-27-20 08:56 PM
    This isn't a hacking site so can't really help, but if it legitimately won't accept your BBID credentials then you can search YouTube on how to overcome that screen...
    understood! thank you. got past all that and kinda back to square one - device pin locked!

according to my idiot former rim employee buddy, he says blackberry might have killed these 'not for sale' phones - as they were meant to test accessories or something like that.

blackberry canada charges $35 USD for a blackberry indecent based support service - wonder if they'll unbrick my sexy Porsche Design p'9983
    08-27-20 10:21 PM
74 123