I used to own a z10 back in the day and always wanted a p9982. I wasn't awesome enough to buy one back then but today I checked on eBay and saw that the price of a p9982 is a few hundred dollars, except from a couple of Chinese sellers where the price is only $175. My question is what gives? Are these legit? The sellers have high ratings and even a couple of five star reviews from people who have bought the p9982 so why the low price? Is it the box and accessories really worth more than the phone? Haha I ask because it seems as though these phones come without the boxes.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-20 01:42 PM
    I used to own a z10 back in the day and always wanted a p9982. I wasn't awesome enough to buy one back then but today I checked on eBay and saw that the price of a p9982 is a few hundred dollars, except from a couple of Chinese sellers where the price is only $175. My question is what gives? Are these legit? The sellers have high ratings and even a couple of five star reviews from people who have bought the p9982 so why the low price? Is it the box and accessories really worth more than the phone? Haha I ask because it seems as though these phones come without the boxes.

Posted via CB10
    As a phone... it's ancient 2013 hardware, that runs an EOL OS, that never got much support to begin with. It's not worth much.

As a collectible it has more value.... but like all collectibles, having the box and accessories is very important to the overall value.

If BB10 meets your needs and you can use it as your daily device... they it might be worth it too you.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-29-20 02:08 PM
    As noted above, for a collector it is about the "total package". If you are looking to simply use and enjoy the phone, then you do not need the box.....For my watches, I care about the total package. However, for tech, not so much.

As for using, I have used my 9983's for years. And still do. And yes, I do use WA and Line. However, do not need to Tweet....Primarily phone, email and chat. It is a beast. However, each must decide what he or she needs must be done with the phone.

Good luck.
    06-29-20 10:33 PM