This device has an appealing design that simply works while being complex enough to handle more than basic communication and slip away into the bottom of a pocket until needed.

Thanks again to BlackBerry and Porsche Design for making these devices.

For once it feels good to be the old guy who sticks with older tech ; **** on the new tablet sized "phones", I like my keyboard and the smooth workings of BB10.

Happy 2018 and Beyond.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-18 10:50 PM
    Enjoy it....
    01-31-18 01:12 PM
    It is a great phone.

Even more durable than the Q. And I know: I have dropped mine a number of times and there are a few dings. However, still looking good. AND moment of double typing as with the Q.
    02-01-18 01:03 AM
    For once it feels good to be the old guy who sticks with older tech ; **** on the new tablet sized "phones", I like my keyboard and the smooth workings of BB10.
    Just repeat it over and over again and you might even believe it.
    KellyM4 likes this.
    02-01-18 08:46 AM
    it is 4g lte capible right?

Posted via CB10
    02-10-18 01:57 PM
    it is 4g lte capible right?

Posted via CB10
    Yup
    You can check frequency bounds here:
    http://phonedb.net/index.php?m=devic...&ids=6853.6697

Posted via CB10
    02-13-18 03:39 AM
    Still love my 9983.
    02-26-18 11:01 AM
    Love my 9982 and 9983 and my passport and my passport Weis which is a beaut

Posted via CB10
    05-19-18 03:38 PM
    Still love my phones. Although, for a bit of useless trivia, it does seem the keyboard of the 9983 is some form of glass. I dropped one of mine, actually have dropped many times with only a few scuffs to the steel "ribbon". Very hard, strong phones.

However, this time, it dropped on a sharp object. And the glass like material in the lower left corner of the keyboard shattered. Sad. Very sad. Had to send in for repair.

I had always assumed it was some form of plastic.
    05-22-18 07:24 PM
    I use key2 black as my daily driver but I'm looking to buy P9983 as a secondary device just for fun,, some texting, calling, Lil browsing and that's all. I've bought all major devices released by BlackBerry in recent years but this one is different and it just tempted me. definitely gonna order one from amazon and become the member of the royal club.
    Andrew Poderis likes this.
    03-05-19 04:34 AM
    I use key2 black as my daily driver but I'm looking to buy P9983 as a secondary device just for fun,, some texting, calling, Lil browsing and that's all. I've bought all major devices released by BlackBerry in recent years but this one is different and it just tempted me. definitely gonna order one from amazon and become the member of the royal club.
    Go for it! You've got the right frame of mind and have your expectations set appropriately for the practicality of a P9983 in 2019. It's a sweet little device and you'll love the form factor!
    03-10-19 11:32 PM
    Go for it! You've got the right frame of mind and have your expectations set appropriately for the practicality of a P9983 in 2019. It's a sweet little device and you'll love the form factor!
    Absolutely,,, I made a mistake when Z3 came out. I bought it instead of q10 and then moved to classic which was a Lil bigger,, I miss the q10 form factor n it's one handed use though classic was a one handed device as well but I'm was a lil mad that they gave the screen space to a less useful in 2014 tool-belt.. I'm happy with the key2 but P9983 is too damn hot n sexy.. And I can only imagine those sweet lil conversations of using a blackberry in 2019. It's awesome to stand out rather than to be in a line.
    03-10-19 11:58 PM
    in end of 2019, BlackBerry will officially stop BB10. Will all BB10 devices work ?
    03-11-19 07:39 AM
    in end of 2019, BlackBerry will officially stop BB10. Will all BB10 devices work ?
    No one knows the answer for certain. Much speculation, but no absolutes.

If indeed the phones become useless, then I will have to look to a new provider as BB has made no effort to replace the either the 9983 or the Q. There is no phone in the product range that even comes close to the size, the one hand use, the build quality, the ability to use the phone right out of the box WITHOUT customization.
    03-31-19 07:13 PM
    Long live BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    09-17-19 10:17 PM
    There is lot off apk that works on BB10 on telegram group There is lot off mod apk that work quickly

Posted via CB10
    01-18-20 02:18 AM
    I would love nothing more than to be able to use my p9983 in 2020. Unfortunately that requires way too much compromise and too much dependency on an unreliable and over-aged ART.

Such a shame too because it's such a tight and classy looking little package.
    01-18-20 07:08 AM
    I would love nothing more than to be able to use my p9983 in 2020. Unfortunately that requires way too much compromise and too much dependency on an unreliable and over-aged ART.

Such a shame too because it's such a tight and classy looking little package.
    So you’re saying it should now be called f9993 because it’s running like my Ford now
    01-18-20 08:11 AM
    So you’re saying it should now be called f9993 because it’s running like my Ford now
    Found on road dead
    01-18-20 10:03 AM
    I hope newpipe legacy Will work quickly

Posted via CB10
    01-26-20 03:33 PM
    New version on newpipe and youtube patch on this channel

Updates Link, Apk, Patched..

BlackBerry 10 Developers
    https://t.me/bb10dev

BlackBerry 10 Autoloader
    https://t.me/bb10aut

Created BY M.Hasan
    https://t.me/muhhsn

YouTube Channel
    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCCPJsSU7AtgaZeV5VqP6Zww
    https://t.me/bb10dev

Posted via CB10
    02-01-20 01:29 AM
    This device has an appealing design that simply works while being complex enough to handle more than basic communication and slip away into the bottom of a pocket until needed.

Thanks again to BlackBerry and Porsche Design for making these devices.

Happy 2018 and Beyond.

Posted via CB10
    It’s a great device with awesome design and looks premium materials, that keyboard looks different in pictures if someone has never seen it but just there, while completely different story when you hold one In hand. I’m late in buying a Porsche design BlackBerry but as always mind blown with it, enjoying the tactility of glossy premium keyboard. Same to some extent as keyone keyboard.

I just wish for that price point what’s was the obstacles in their way to put really fast processor with more RAM so it could run any app flawlessly, camera and specs top notch and bigger display. That’s my dream device to this day which got halted months before production, P9984 passport turned into Porsche design. And I really to some extent believe the new 5G could be exactly that running android.
    01-24-22 09:45 PM
    Agreed! Absolutely beautiful phone.
    I've heard lots of rumours surrounding the passport silver edition and it almost becoming the Porsche Design.

I recommend you find the genuine leather back covers for the p'9983 to enhance your in hand feel. Comes in a variety of colours....... Now a fraction of the original asking price.
    Karan Riar likes this.
    01-24-22 11:04 PM
    I've heard lots of rumours surrounding the passport silver edition and it almost becoming the Porsche Design.

I recommend you find the genuine leather back covers for the p'9983 to enhance your in hand feel. Comes in a variety of colours....... Now a fraction of the original asking price.
    For what its worth, I still use my 9983's.

And specifically for the leather covers, I have ordered from the link below. As I have noted elsewhere, I can't comment if genuine or not. However, they have worked well for me, very durable, looks great, and as such I do think they are original. In fact, am thinking to order again as I have some nicks on an orange cover due to a drop incident.

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=hShS_1T8
    01-26-22 10:30 PM

I’ll look for the covers, was thinking about it the other day and other thing that fascinates me in pictures is that Porsche design plate blackened either with some tape or don’t know what it is but looks great. Also I forgot how it used to work as I never found that feature in my Z3 Q10 n classic but loved it in curve 8520. Is there any app or link to download the green activity indicator to keep on blinking, it’s on but never blinks.
    01-27-22 01:52 AM
27 12