I was waiting for Bb10 update since long time and from blackberry team i heard only : later this year, coming soon, etc...

I just want to say :
    I wish to be alive when my playbook will receive the bb10 update.
    lwaysluking and FF22 like this.
    06-10-13 03:56 PM
    I fail to see why everyone thinks 'LATER this year' means it better be released in the first 5 months (Six if you want to include the 10 days we are into June) I understand it's frustrating waiting... My kids go through it every year waiting for Christmas. Guess they would be right to start crying the blues to me half way through the year that Christmas isn't here yet.. Later this year to me means sometime towards the end of the year, not at the beginning.
    06-10-13 04:28 PM
    Later this year in January does not imply the end of the year or sometime around Christmas. Had they said by the end of the year and perhaps were not speaking about the core OS that BB10 is built on your thought process may seem more logical.

Now that they won't even talk about playbook, I agree our only hope of seeing it is if some fat cookie eating dude in a beard has his elves working on it.
    Barracuda7772 likes this.
    06-10-13 06:14 PM
    Does every one with posts like this really have nothing better to do than keep their eyes peeled on the clock or like a child in the back seat of a car saying to their parents every few mins are we there yet, are we there yet are we there yet......will this speed things up ? no will it annoy the parents hell yea it will
    06-10-13 07:11 PM
    Has bbry coming soon with delays ever worked out in the past?

Posted via CB10
    06-10-13 08:00 PM
    Has bbry coming soon with delays ever worked out in the past?

Posted via CB10
    BB10 on playbook is not delayed. and yes the mere fact that we have 2 and soon to be 3 bb10 devices on the market proves that.
    06-10-13 08:02 PM
    I might be alive but not sure my pb will be.
    06-10-13 08:04 PM
    BB10 on playbook is not delayed. and yes the mere fact that we have 2 and soon to be 3 bb10 devices on the market proves that.
    No official b10 for pb talk in 6 months. I think that's a sign

Posted via CB10
    06-10-13 08:06 PM
    How many BB10 devices need to be released before the PB update can be considered delayed or overdue or not coming, or no longer around the corner?
    FF22 likes this.
    06-10-13 08:55 PM
    How many BB10 devices need to be released before the PB update can be considered delayed or overdue or not coming, or no longer around the corner?
    Exactly. BlackBerry pumped folks up for BB10 on the PlayBook when they DIDN'T have Z10's to sell but now that they have Z's and Q's to sell they could care less about PlayBook owners.

They use to give a timeline remember? "Shortly after the phone launches there will be a BB10 beta available for PlayBook" (Yes Ill track down the tweet if you like)

The launch came and went and talk of the PlayBook has become taboo!

Fanbois can defend BlackBerry all you want but the way they did and are handling the PlayBook BB10 fiasco is ridiculous.

PlayBook owners are some of the most loyal. They helped BB10 come to life and for that they get a door slammed in their face.

I Lost a lot of respect for BlackBerry because of this. So much in fact that I'm still not sure I even want a Q10.

BlackBerry had me buying a few more PlayBook's as gifts for family. I explained to them how it was going to receive a awesome update called BlackBerry10...soon. I told them about the time shift camera, I told them how awesome BBM on BB10 was going to be...

Boy do I feel like an a$$ every time I see my aunt lol. I wonder if BlackBerry feels the same every time someone tweets asking about the PlayBook update?? My guess is no.

Flame on

Sent from  using Tapatalk
    06-10-13 11:56 PM
    I was waiting for Bb10 update since long time and from blackberry team i heard only : later this year, coming soon, etc...

I just want to say :
    I wish to be alive when my playbook will receive the bb10 update.
    Do you have any particular age in mind or would you approaching 80 or 90 years of age be soon enough????!!!!!
    06-11-13 12:12 AM
    wow I'm amazed how many retired senior citizens are on crackberry who at that are obsessed with bb10 on the playbook. WOW, I thought you would be busy playing cribbage,euchure or solitare
    06-11-13 08:25 AM
    wow I'm amazed how many retired senior citizens are on crackberry who at that are obsessed with bb10 on the playbook. WOW, I thought you would be busy playing cribbage,euchure or solitare
    But we want to play online with young smartazzes, not with other old foggies at the home.
    06-11-13 08:35 AM
    Does every one with posts like this really have nothing better to do than keep their eyes peeled on the clock or like a child in the back seat of a car saying to their parents every few mins are we there yet, are we there yet are we there yet......will this speed things up ? no will it annoy the parents hell yea it will
    Are we there yet?! Are we there yet?!
    06-11-13 08:39 AM
    Are we there yet?! Are we there yet?!
    toddlers and old alike eh
    SlcCorrado likes this.
    06-11-13 08:41 AM
    BlackBerry has never been great with updates. I love them to death but sometimes I just want to scream. Os10 is not a priority for BlackBerry now. With their financial troubles they need to focus on what makes them the most money and that does not include the pb at the moment.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 08:43 AM
    BlackBerry has never been great with updates. I love them to death but sometimes I just want to scream. Os10 is not a priority for BlackBerry now. With their financial troubles they need to focus on what makes them the most money and that does not include the pb at the moment.

Posted via CB10
    os10 is the priority, ya know the new os from blackberry
    06-11-13 09:14 AM
    Hmmmmmm maybe with the introduction of new Apple phone update BBRY should come out with some product commercials that IDK maybe spark some interest in their products that do tend to generate sales. How about show some fun apps for work and social. I don't get it as to why we don't see this from BBRY or the carriers....
    06-11-13 09:40 AM
    Hmmmmmm maybe with the introduction of new Apple phone update BBRY should come out with some product commercials that IDK maybe spark some interest in their products that do tend to generate sales. How about show some fun apps for work and social. I don't get it as to why we don't see this from BBRY or the carriers....
    really apple changed how it looks and added a few gestures
    06-11-13 10:04 AM

Posted via CB10
    What financial troubles? They're still cash positive in the bank... 2 billion+ in the bank is nothing to sneeze at. Not Apple money, but still not getting them in troubled waters for a while to come.
    06-11-13 11:04 AM
    What financial troubles? They're still cash positive in the bank... 2 billion+ in the bank is nothing to sneeze at. Not Apple money, but still not getting them in troubled waters for a while to come.
    Real-Time Quote
    -0.19 / -1.36%
    Today’s Change

Ask the shareholders...
    06-11-13 12:10 PM
    Real-Time Quote
    -0.19 / -1.36%
    Today�s Change

Ask the shareholders...
    06-11-13 12:11 PM
    Consider it overdue, delayed or not coming on January 1st, 2014. In the meantime, they haven't delayed anything or cancelled anything based upon what they've already said. It's only in the mind of enthusiastic rumour mongers here on the forums.
    06-11-13 12:15 PM
    The leaked 10.2 clock app has 1024x600 assets in it that reference the PlayBook by name. Clearly they haven't stopped working on it. Just roll one up, chill out and wait while they do their job.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 05:34 PM
    You will be alive.....don't know if your playbook will though!
    06-13-13 08:52 AM
28 12