Since the beginning of the journey with my PB 16GB, OS 2.0.0.7971 I experience this weird problem:

1. PB connected to PC with original usb cable - after side-loading few apps with bbhtool or copy/paste music and movies, or doing nothing (just connected to usb) PB becomes unresponsive. Touching one key on keyboard invokes few other keys at random; long press on any program/game icon, instead of showing delete option - it launches that app/game; Opening any program, ex. browser - it opens app world, setting or whatever else.
    2. PB connected to original wall charger - (no side-loading, copy/paste music/movie) same as above.

Pull the usb from PC, or take the charger out from the socket - PB returns to normal "mode". Am I the only one who is suffering from these issues or it's OS 2.0 bug ?
    03-09-12 01:53 PM
    I have had a similar problem except it doesn't happen when connected into the original charger, only when connected to PC. I believe this occurs (PC connection) when using a different USB cable for connection. Why? I do not know.
    03-09-12 02:41 PM
    I'm using the original usb that came with my PB. Whatever, maybe it's random bug
    03-10-12 04:05 AM
    Happens to me when plugged into usb as well. Its like the screen sensitivity gets all screwed up. Happened since on OS 1. Can't seem to figure out why it does this.
    03-10-12 09:17 PM
    I misplaced my original PlayBook usb cable, and currently use the usb cable that came with my Jawbone Jambox, I'm NOT experiencing any of these problems, but I also have never sideloaded any android apps or rooted my PlayBook.
    03-10-12 09:26 PM
    Damn it, even without sideloading this happens to my pb.
    03-18-12 03:00 PM
    Probably an electrical interference and/or improper grounding or shielding. The screen is electrostatic or capacitive or xxxxx and may react to certain electrical impulses.
    03-18-12 10:51 PM
    Probably an electrical interference and/or improper grounding or shielding. The screen is electrostatic or capacitive or xxxxx and may react to certain electrical impulses.
    Thx for your answer. It's 100% electrical interference/grounding problem. When I disconnect charger from my laptop, playbook is acting normal. I should call an electrician for this problem.
    03-19-12 06:58 AM
    Thx for your answer. It's 100% electrical interference/grounding problem. When I disconnect charger from my laptop, playbook is acting normal. I should call an electrician for this problem.
    That I canNOT answer. Even in my old house (with what is called knob and tube wiring in the attic), I have not seen that type of behavior. I've only read about it in some threads here.
    03-20-12 08:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD