Hi guys!!

I was wondering if you could help me, I'm attempting to become a developer and develop a simple game (app) for the playbook and possibly in the future for bb10. However, i've tried searching around the forums but I havent been able to find useful information about developing apps. You see, I know nothing about developing apps.

So I wondering

Where should begin from?

What should i learn?

What software programs should i download, and where can I find them, and what should i do with them afterwards?

After that whats the next step?

Thank you for your time, i appreciate all your help
    07-01-12 02:45 PM
    Take a look at: https://develop.blackberry.com

Sent from my incredible unbelieveable BlackBerry Torch 9860 using Schlabbatalk
    07-01-12 05:05 PM
    This forum will give you needed support

BlackBerry PlayBook Developer's Support Forum
    07-01-12 08:47 PM
    Hi guys!!

I was wondering if you could help me, I'm attempting to become a developer and develop a simple game (app) for the playbook and possibly in the future for bb10. However, i've tried searching around the forums but I havent been able to find useful information about developing apps. You see, I know nothing about developing apps.

So I wondering

Where should begin from?

What should i learn?

What software programs should i download, and where can I find them, and what should i do with them afterwards?

After that whats the next step?

Thank you for your time, i appreciate all your help
    HTML5 is the best thing to start with.
    Checkout the sample apps on blackberry.github.com & developer.blackberry.com
    07-03-12 02:09 AM
    If you never programed before then forget making apps for the playbook at first. You need to learn about programming in general. Focus on C++ and HTML5.

There's several on line classes and tutorials on these two. Also check out Devcon 5. Check out Buckys C++ programming tutorials on youtube. He saves a lot of people from spending countless money to get that sort of info.

A good place to start...
    https://developer.blackberry.com/devzone/

Check out Cascades under Native. I found it to be one of the fastest ways to make a basic app.
    Last edited by Cozz4ever; 07-03-12 at 05:50 AM.
    07-03-12 05:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD