Hi guys..can we expect usb otg when bb10 hits our playbook?
    04-29-13 10:43 AM
    Yes

Posted via CB10
    savestheday611 likes this.
    04-29-13 10:59 AM
    Yes

Posted via CB10
    Can you expound? were did you hear this?

Sent from  using Tapatalk
    04-29-13 11:10 AM
    Everything you want and need will be available when BB10 comes to the PlayBook. What else can go wrong???
    04-29-13 01:12 PM
    Hmmmm who knows.... Please see my signature...
    04-29-13 01:14 PM
    When is the update coming?
    04-29-13 06:07 PM
    When is the update coming?
    This year. Other than that, nobody knows yet.
    04-30-13 12:37 AM
    I have to wonder if it's coming at all now. Wasn't Thor just on an interview with Fox talking about how "Tablets themselves are not a good business model" and saying "In five years I don’t think there’ll be a reason to have a tablet anymore"??? Why would they sink the time and resources into bringing BB10 to Playbook if this is the new philosophy?

I am losing faith that BB10 will ever arrive for Playbook.
    LamNguyen164 and MXBerry like this.
    05-02-13 01:14 PM
    I think Thor's prediction will be self fulfilled. At Least for Blackberry. I feel tablets will definitely flourish for a while. In work related places and this is where Blackberry is missing it. They had, and may still have the opportunity to win workplace users, but they are sticking their head in the sand. To say in 5 years Tablets are history. Well, I think Apple & Microsoft may have something to say about this. Possibility that the Phone as we know it now may be a thing of the past. blackberry keeps making predictions but seems to have an issue with actually doing something.

I love my Blackberry phone. Even though it is not upgradable. I love the Playbook, but am starting to realize that Business Apps have all gone the way of Apple. If I switch to an Apple Ipad, the next thing would be their phone.

I am a typical Blackberry user and supporter since day 1. They do not seem to understand that it is the user who will make or break their company. I think most of us have been patient however, they just have a huge problem in trying to be a better product. They spend to much energy telling us why they are the way of the future and how they are better. Just give us a Product and work on improving things.
    05-02-13 02:06 PM
    Everything you want and need will be available when BB10 comes to the PlayBook. What else can go wrong???
    100% agree!
    05-02-13 02:11 PM
    I think Thor's prediction will be self fulfilled. At Least for Blackberry. I feel tablets will definitely flourish for a while. In work related places and this is where Blackberry is missing it. They had, and may still have the opportunity to win workplace users, but they are sticking their head in the sand. To say in 5 years Tablets are history. Well, I think Apple & Microsoft may have something to say about this. Possibility that the Phone as we know it now may be a thing of the past. blackberry keeps making predictions but seems to have an issue with actually doing something.

I love my Blackberry phone. Even though it is not upgradable. I love the Playbook, but am starting to realize that Business Apps have all gone the way of Apple. If I switch to an Apple Ipad, the next thing would be their phone.

I am a typical Blackberry user and supporter since day 1. They do not seem to understand that it is the user who will make or break their company. I think most of us have been patient however, they just have a huge problem in trying to be a better product. They spend to much energy telling us why they are the way of the future and how they are better. Just give us a Product and work on improving things.
    Agree
    LamNguyen164 likes this.
    05-02-13 02:14 PM
    Yea I tend to agree as well. I'm just not sure how to feel about it. To be honest, I love my z10. But I miss the way my Torch2 communicated with my Playbook. The Bridge was freakin' amazing in Os7. Now it's this crippled up thing that does nothing for me any more. So my Playbook becomes less useful as my new phone takes over. That seems counterproductive to the bottom line of Blackberry. I just hope they bring BB10 to the Playbook and give us a fully functional Bridge like we had before. But I'm losing hope, like I said.
    FF22 and pblakeney like this.
    05-02-13 04:03 PM
    I wish threads on this would stop. For every new thread made it delays ot another month so now it won't be till next year sometime
    05-02-13 04:24 PM
    I wish threads on this would stop. For every new thread made it delays ot another month so now it won't be till next year sometime
    If that is the case, it will be a lot longer than next year. If my prediction is right and your statement is right, by the time it would come out there will be just 1 government for the entire world and that would be lead by Google and their followers from the Church of Google. I don't think Google will allow that.
    05-02-13 04:55 PM
    I was looking for an app on Blackberry World ( Flight Plan FltPlan.com )

BlackBerry World - Flight Plan FltPlan.com Mobile

and it says
    Required Device Software Tablet: 10.0.0 or higher
    BerryClever likes this.
    05-02-13 06:03 PM

and it says
    means nothing,,, there are several apps that show that in anticipation of the release,,, save yourself the chance for disappointment,,, it'll get here when it gets here...
    05-02-13 07:48 PM
    It's here.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................................just around the corner.
    05-02-13 11:12 PM

and it says
    Just looked to see what that BB10 app looks like and it is a freaking crappy Android port.
    05-03-13 01:52 AM
    Just looked to see what that BB10 app looks like and it is a freaking crappy Android port.
    yeah,,, i saw that bar @ the bottom of the screenshot, too...
    05-03-13 08:43 AM
    Here we are another thread... I was really missing seeing this topic popping up every 5 minutes...
    DurdenLunarius likes this.
    05-03-13 09:48 AM
    Here we are another thread... I was really missing seeing this topic popping up every 5 minutes...
    Which is why I posted my comments in a thread that already existed and had to do with what I was saying. It's easy to scroll past 'em. Takes more effort to post in them than just ignoring them, doesn't it?
    05-03-13 01:09 PM
    Which is why I posted my comments in a thread that already existed and had to do with what I was saying. It's easy to scroll past 'em. Takes more effort to post in them than just ignoring them, doesn't it?
    I think it might be more about keeping the boards relatively clean and organized rather than the effort to reply. Though if ignored it might have a slight long term effect of keeping the forums clean and organized.
    05-03-13 02:56 PM
    If BlackBerry 10 dont comes , I'll sale mine Playbook
    05-05-13 12:29 AM
    if BB10 doesn't come no one would buy PB from you

however if it does come
    you may be able to sell it for more $$$ than you paid for it a few months ago
    05-05-13 03:01 PM