Yes, thats right, you heard me, TOO MANY APPS!

so i had the 2.0.0.7111 Beta build running for a while, but i downgraded today in order to get a smooth transition as installing release over beta was... not recommended. and obviously, all my apps were deleted. and now, i have to go through the stupidly long uninstalled list to pick out the gems i found. is there any way to remove unwanted apps from this list? or will it keep them there forever?
    02-20-12 09:07 PM
    Yes, thats right, you heard me, TOO MANY APPS!

so i had the 2.0.0.7111 Beta build running for a while, but i downgraded today in order to get a smooth transition as installing release over beta was... not recommended. and obviously, all my apps were deleted. and now, i have to go through the stupidly long uninstalled list to pick out the gems i found. is there any way to remove unwanted apps from this list? or will it keep them there forever?
    I think you have to wipe it
    02-20-12 09:12 PM
    ive done a full wipe, but the trouble is, its remembers ever app my blackberry ID has ever installed... so as soon as i log in with my ID the list is back.
    02-20-12 09:16 PM
    Sorry to hijack the thread...but if I downloaded a game and deleted it you're saying it remembers what game/app I've ever installed correct? So if I go to my uninstalled items and reinstall it would it mean that I would have to pay again or would it know that I've paid it before and therefore I can install again. Just downloading Modern Combat 2 for free so if I delete it and want to install again later would it still be free?
    02-20-12 09:40 PM
    Sorry to hijack the thread...but if I downloaded a game and deleted it you're saying it remembers what game/app I've ever installed correct? So if I go to my uninstalled items and reinstall it would it mean that I would have to pay again or would it know that I've paid it before and therefore I can install again. Just downloading Modern Combat 2 for free so if I delete it and want to install again later would it still be free?
    I can't say for sure either way, but someone else would know. But I do know that I have downloaded a free app, and then it changed to a paid app. I couldn't re download it without paying. It might be different with this though (it counts as a "sale price" while the other app updated itself and became paid), but until you find an answer, I wouldn't delete it just in case.
    02-20-12 09:46 PM
    No, you won't have to pay again. It will remember, even if you dl a new OS, change phones, etc., because the info is stored in your account, not your device.
    02-20-12 09:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD