So I loaded the latest beta and i really lime some of the improvements. One thing that is driving me crazy though is every time I switch tabs it reloads the page. This causes anything I type that hasnt been submitted to get deleted and i can't use the back button.

Anyone else finding this?
    12-17-11 09:13 AM
    I have this happen in the normal OS 1.xxxxx, too.

The way I've avoided it is to turn off javascript.
    12-17-11 10:53 AM
    the latest 2.0 beta has improved this a lot. i dont see the refreshing anymore unless its like after 10 minutes or what not when i've forgotten about the tab im going back to.
    12-17-11 11:38 AM
    I didn't have this problem with the last beta. Really frustrating but its a beta. Just hope its corrected on the full release.
    12-17-11 02:41 PM
    I am curious, does this have to do with the available ram? On the 1.08 OS, it would start with around 500mb of ram. I could have 5 apps open plus the browser and multiple tabs open and would never have this issue. Now with the latest beta the unit rarely has more than 350mb of ram available, and when I try to run multiple apps and tabs on the browser, I run into this refresh issue too. Is it a ram problem or am i totally off? I think the android player is taking up extra ram on the device, if this is the issue I am not sure how they are going to get around it.

Sophace
    12-17-11 04:31 PM
    Even on Os 2 I have like 450 mb of free ram
    12-17-11 05:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD