Just picked up my PB and I've been messing with it. I am able to sideload and add a few more apps, but of course I'm bored.

Is there a benefit to dl the Beta of 2.0 or just wait until it comes out on an official release?
    02-13-12 10:28 PM
    At this point we're probably at a week to go, just wait. Especially because on some previous betas RIM has told devs they have to wipe their devices and they can't upgrade directly to the release version.
    02-13-12 10:35 PM
    At this point we're probably at a week to go, just wait. Especially because on some previous betas RIM has told devs they have to wipe their devices and they can't upgrade directly to the release version.
    Wow, i didnt see that. that will SUCK. good thing i kept all the .bar files in a safe place.
    02-14-12 12:22 AM
    I agree. I would rather wait since February is almost done
    02-14-12 03:15 AM
    Wow, i didnt see that. that will SUCK. good thing i kept all the .bar files in a safe place.
    So did I, I fully expected this since I got mine a few months back and people were already anticipating the update
    02-14-12 04:55 PM
    will i loose the movies in my video folder when i upgrade to os2?
    02-14-12 09:47 PM
    who really knows what os 2 will really bring. I am somewhat satisfied with pb as is. The only thing i would love would be stand alone native apps, and spell check. oh ya and time travel or wormhole initiator app.
    02-14-12 10:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD