let the pushing of the update begin,before we can even figure out what's good on this one and working out the kinks.
    10-09-12 10:01 AM
    If it is not from a documented announcement or if you do not have publishable evidance please don't waste my time.
    You will so regret this post when you see 2.92 (Megatron) go beta!!!!

Their plans are to beta Megatron and if all goes well, we'll all be updating to 2.95 (Prime) before Xmas!!!

As you all know, Prime will make Megatron look like a child's toy! It just beats the #### out of it...
    10-09-12 10:09 AM
    ....it will have Skype, Netflix, and Slapchop functionality.
    chaosdivine likes this.
    10-09-12 10:20 AM
    I also heard that the next update will boost the playbook's defences. making it both microwave and dishwasher safe!
    10-09-12 10:52 AM
    yes that icecream was melting way too quick..
    here is SOMETHING TO TALK
    10-09-12 12:46 PM
    Well I am running 9.91 at the moment.

It has predictive text on speech input, its so advanced it can predict what your going to say before you even start talking.

Added to that the screen is now full glasses free 3D, you don't have to touch it as the buttons etc are projected above it.

The best new feature of all though is that wireless charging now works using the mobile signals around you so you don't ever have to place it on a dock or anything.

DocDRM likes this.
    10-09-12 02:31 PM
    Well I am running 9.91 at the moment.

It has predictive text on speech input, its so advanced it can predict what your going to say before you even start talking.

Added to that the screen is now full glasses free 3D, you don't have to touch it as the buttons etc are projected above it.

The best new feature of all though is that wireless charging now works using the mobile signals around you so you don't ever have to place it on a dock or anything.

THANKS A LOT!

I just finished wiping the tears from my eyes, and realized everyone around me (me - sitting alone at a table) was looking at me - I was laughing so hard!
    10-09-12 04:03 PM
    Phew... thanks for posting another useless rumor/innuendo thread. For a second there, I thought we were going to go an entire week before the stupidity started again. It was getting to be too much reading. Thanks for returning things back to normal. I can know go back to ignoring 95% of the posts again.
    10-09-12 05:13 PM
    I heard a rumour that the playbook was being discontinued in 3 years, and no more update will come in 4. However, we will get 2 more big update and many minor updates. RIM already has the whole road map planned out. The final version (which I am currently running) is pretty bland with absolutely no UI but I guess that's what you get when you load a OS that is in a pre-development phase. So my advice to you, do NOT install version 4.24.24.24.24.24.24.24.24.24.2
    10-09-12 06:59 PM
    I also heard that the next update will boost the playbook's defences. making it both microwave and dishwasher safe!
    Is everyone on "CRACK" on this forum????
    10-09-12 07:59 PM
    ....it will have Skype, Netflix, and Slapchop functionality.
    SLAPCHOP! Toooooo funny! +1 that made me laugh.
    10-09-12 08:15 PM
    2.2 shouod be out by the end of october.
    so, you know, now we have something to talk about on here again. XD
    ROFLMAO Yep, October 2013 if the previous update cycles are any indication. Please stop spreading these baseless rumours before the Old Woman Who Lives in a Shoe grabs you by the boot laces and drags you into the shoe house.
    10-09-12 11:53 PM
37 12