View Poll Results: Should BB open BOOTROM?

Voters
159. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, open BOOTROM

145 91.19%
  • No, don't open BOOTROM

14 8.81%
    I cannot still understand how can Blackberry clowns be such a dicks... First of all they've broke a promise, which if they really don't want to support Playbook I can understand, but not opening the device for other OS, I simpley cannot understand... If they ditched Playbook for good, why do they care if we use other OS or not. Releasing unlock for bootrom/bootloader or whatever is not a problem, they can always change it for BB10 devices. Everybody would be happy, also for those guys saying that opening a bootrom is a bad idea, why do you care, if you simpley don't want to use other OS, you don't have to... Why do they always trying to persuade how Blackberry OS is awsome... We all have eyes and we saw how $hitty it can be... so what is their problem? Is Blackberry become a religion?
    looks like i struck jackpot. the board which chespo sent me? its perfect for the experiment. that device is that we need for all the experiment. consider the rainy days are over now and sun will shine soon. :-D
    the nand flash is fscked up..... yep! so we can do anything to the cpu via jtag. wewwwwwwwwwww! CPU is intact. it didnt go for an efuse blow out pop-se-pop. it still functions. what more can be a better news?
    gawd damn it. you should be getting ready to celebrate. and you are angry with blackberry? forget it bro! your middle finger ready? and head free? then raise your hear high and middle finger even high and get ready to loudly say "FSCK YOU RIM!" ;-)

thanks!
    -paul
    07-18-13 11:28 AM
    It is not about anger, it is simple that I cannot believe that someone who is working in the big company could act so immature... I understand economics, they said they were loosing money because of Playbook, and abandoning something which "causes the problems" is torelable, but if they decided (which they did) they could at least unlock the device like HP did for TouchPad, or HTC or Sony etc, etc... What a dissapointment... ((
    07-18-13 11:37 AM
    It is not about anger, it is simple that I cannot believe that someone who is working in the big company could act so immature... I understand economics, they said they were loosing money because of Blackberry, and abandoning something which "causes the problems" is torelable, but if they decided (which they did) they could at least unlock the device like HP did for TouchPad, or HTC or Sony etc, etc... What a dissapointment... ((
    join us! we are now a few minutes away from saying "It Works (TM)!"
    mknod -m 764 /dev/hack/bootrom c 5 1
    head straight to rooting forum. you have a plethora of data there. ;-)
    thanks!
    -paul
    herculesinwyoming likes this.
    07-18-13 11:42 AM
    Could you give me the link to that forum...?
    07-18-13 11:49 AM
    Could you give me the link to that forum...?
    here you go http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...7/index36.html
    enjoy! and welcome to paradise....... i mean welcome we are building our way to paradise. ;-) and screw rim, i dont have the time to offer them even a flying fsck. ;-)
    thanks!
    -paul
    07-18-13 11:59 AM
    Thank you, wish you well.

Cheers
    07-18-13 12:05 PM
106 ... 345