kbz1960,

I suspect your comment is pretty close to accurate.

dg
    11-17-11 02:19 PM
    I hope they do. And it better kick their iButt
    determined61 likes this.
    11-17-11 08:49 PM
    The way RIM system works is that everything to do with email and bbm are tied to a pin number (just one). Anyone with any tech knowledge can see why its such a problem to do a dual product system. I for one don't see where the native email on the PB is such a big deal. I always have my blackberry phone with me day and night and do all my emailing from there. If one wants email on the PB why not just login through webmail via the browser and login like you from a PC and check your email. Either that or develop apps for the most popular email services like users of other brands of tablets are doing. I thing the BB nation is pushing RIM a little to much on that and they are doing all they can to make it happen but its causing issues which is delaying the release of version 2.0 If they brought it out with out the native email and included the android player the mail apps are already available. I really in this case the BB nation needs to bring it down a notch or two. Give RIM a little breathing room on this issue.
    11-18-11 09:36 AM
    Just got this e-mail today:

Get your BlackBerry PlayBook tablets now and upgrade for free later Online Version | Mobile Version
    BlackBerry� Move Up to More
    - The Utlimate Upgrade | An exclusive offer for our BlackBerry� Business customers!
    Receive a FREE BlackBerry� PlayBook™ tablet plus bonus premium accessories when you act before December 31, 2011. And, upgrade to BlackBerry PlayBook OS 2.0 in early 2012 at no cost.
    Save now, upgrade later

FREE BlackBerry
    PlayBook tablet FREE Premium
    Accessories FREE Upgrade to
    BlackBerry PlayBook OS 2.0.

When you buy 2 BlackBerry PlayBook tablets from an authorized Value Added Reseller, you'll receive an additional BlackBerry PlayBook tablet free. As an added bonus, you'll receive 1 premium accessory with each tablet. See the list of qualifying accessories. There's no need to put off your purchase. Buy now to take advantage of this fantastic offer and then upgrade later for free.

- Coming early 2012, a free, over-the-air software upgrade with sophisticated features designed to change the way enterprises view and use tablets including:
    � Advanced, integrated email, calendar and contacts apps
    � Support for apps built for Android™
    � Enhanced web browsing capabilities
    � Centralized and powerful device management features�
    11-18-11 09:55 AM
    so where do you go to download?
    11-20-11 07:39 AM
155 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD