Ok. so i searched thisproblems and it seems like i'm the only one having the issue.

My pictures are showing up 2x. is their a particular reason why?
    02-04-12 11:21 AM
    thumb nails of the pics same issue here. and if.you delete the thumbnail ones, the others get erased also. idk why but i hope a work around comes out.
    02-07-12 07:41 PM
    Might be something to do with using a File Manager that saves thumbnails.
    02-07-12 08:09 PM
    Might be something to do with using a File Manager that saves thumbnails.
    didnt have that issue till i updated.
    02-07-12 08:22 PM
    me too! new vids only have 1 thumbnail, but previously saved and downloaded vids have 2 thumbnails... deleting one deletesthem both too
    02-07-12 10:27 PM
    So this is happening after you dingled or after you installed market?
    02-08-12 05:38 AM
    So this is happening after you dingled or after you installed market?
    good question not sure. i did right after another... might be market. cause now that i think. the android has a folder for thumbnails. will have to verify with my bf' epic.
    02-08-12 09:35 AM
    were they from the front camera? i have doubles of the ones i took from the front. no doubles from rear camera...
    02-08-12 05:45 PM
    were they from the front camera? i have doubles of the ones i took from the front. no doubles from rear camera...
    some i took. other that i moved from pc

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk
    02-08-12 05:58 PM
    save the doubles on the pc and delete them on the pb. transfer it over. see if that helps
    02-08-12 11:33 PM
    thumb nails of the pics same issue here. and if.you delete the thumbnail ones, the others get erased also. idk why but i hope a work around comes out.
    If you are deleting thumbnails folder, it will not delete your original pictures.
    Go in application, click on edit and delete thumbnails folder, not every file indivisually and it will not erase your original files.
    Thumbnails folder is being created because of android as it does same in adroid phones.
    02-09-12 05:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD