guess what rim its time the first dual core processor phone is coming out and that hopefully means QNX blackberry phone will be on the way in the near future

LG Optimus 2X: first dual-core smartphone launches with Android, 4-inch display, 1080p video recording -- Engadget
    12-15-10 10:49 PM
    Yes, the Tegra 2/Star is out... but that doesn't mean that Blackberrys will have dual core processors any time soon

We know that the Playbook will... but I don't think the next wave of Blackberrys will be running QNX or dual core processors.

Just speculation though, and i'm obviously hoping for the best! ... but I'm not keeping my hopes up
    12-16-10 03:08 PM
    When a sow becomes airborne.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-10 10:07 PM
    Until I can brick it, its all speculation from unauthorized/non-legitimate sources.

Thnx, •Tripster•

12-17-10 10:32 PM
    Dual Core processors are in heavy testing right now with battery life a priority

Once thing RIM will not sacrafice is their reputation for good battery life.

These devices do live.

12-18-10 12:01 AM
    I must've missed RIM saying this... you don't need a dual core device to run QNX as far as I can tell. I was hoping to see QNX on my 9650 in a year and a half :/
    12-18-10 01:06 AM
    I must've missed RIM saying this... you don't need a dual core device to run QNX as far as I can tell. I was hoping to see QNX on my 9650 in a year and a half :/
    I doubt you will see QNX on any current blackberry's. I am sure RIM will make you upgrade
    12-24-10 10:09 AM
    Mike basically said QNX needs dual core so i doubt you will ever see it on a single core CPU BB
    12-24-10 10:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD