ugh. the Edmonton-Calgary rivalry is everywhere.

One's the biggest city in the province, the other's the capitol.
    DEAL.
    Not from Calgary lol, I rep the star-studded Hamilton Tiger Cats. Otis Floyd, Arland Bruce, Jamal Johnson, Maurice Mann, Dave Stalla.. All-star. Lol.

This is so off topic lmao.
    10-03-10 01:04 PM
    Arrrrrrrrrrrrgoooooooooooooos!
    10-03-10 06:13 PM
    Arrrrrrrrrrrrgoooooooooooooos are going to get beat out by the Ti-Cats and the Alouettttttttteesssss!
    Fix'd. 10char
    10-04-10 01:23 AM
    Ouch! Looking liking a fool on a public forum must suck ***. Go take a timeout

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    See? You really don't know anything. Clearly you're just stirring sh*t up for the sake of it, which is ********. Troll hard, Frank. Troll hard.

And thank you jusdis for having my back repeatedly. Sorry the Eskimos are playing so bad this year.

I was being sarcastic.... in-case you didn't know
    10-04-10 07:27 AM
    Interessting article...

But do you know, whats really funny bout that?
    They always talk about 3D games etc. - as they did, when the Storm2 came out...

There isn�t even a good facebook, icq etc. app out.

So we are still FAAAAAAAR away from 3D-blow-away-software
    10-05-10 12:44 AM
    You can't look at the CPU speed alone with this release. QNX handles the processor in a different way than a windows, iOS, android, etc. OS. So although the clock speed is 1GHz, it may benchmark higher against other processors at the same clock speed (or it could be slower, ye never know!).

Also, batter life is a huge thing in these books.

Last, I think their taking a move out of the apple playbook... include only what's necessary to keep this thing current for a year, so we can "upgrade" the processor / ram / OS / resolution / whatever next year and sell a whole bunch more.
    Wait, what? The refresh and only incrementally bump the specs to what is currently needed is RIM's playbook and has been for quite a while.
    10-07-10 04:39 AM
    You talked about the Storm 3, ie. 9570. Maybe you should read what you wrote? And again, the beauty of open forums...

And by the by, I know as much about the Storm 3 as you do, which is apparently jack sh*t.

Have you eaten your words yet???
    11-09-10 05:03 AM
82 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD