Is there a simple easier way to do it for someone who isn't all that tech-savy really?

Posted via CB10
    03-25-17 06:45 PM
    Is there a simple easier way to do it for someone who isn't all that tech-savy really?

Posted via CB10
    Use sachesi to sideload your bar, that the most easy solution I am using now for my two PB

Posted via CB10
    04-14-17 02:23 AM
    Just got a new (still had plastic on it) 64gb playbook for $30 on ebay! Love the build quality, size and speakers. The screen is quite nice too. Kinda surprised how little tech has changed in the last 5 years

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    dmlis likes this.
    05-09-17 11:13 PM
    Congratulations.
    Could you check the battery health? Just curious if there any changes 5 (or more) years after it was produced.

Just got a new (still had plastic on it) 64gb playbook for $30 on ebay! Love the build quality, size and speakers. The screen is quite nice too. Kinda surprised how little tech has changed in the last 5 years

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    05-11-17 03:40 PM
    Battery seems good as far as I can tell. Holds a charge like other tablets of the era and doesn't seem to drain too quickly or anything. I also have a dell venue 8 pro from 2013 that works flawlessly too and I've been using it since it came out. I think if you don't let batteries die and sit dead for long periods of time or leave them fully charged for long periods of time they last close to a decade
    05-11-17 06:55 PM
    Battery seems good as far as I can tell. Holds a charge like other tablets of the era and doesn't seem to drain too quickly or anything. I also have a dell venue 8 pro from 2013 that works flawlessly too and I've been using it since it came out. I think if you don't let batteries die and sit dead for long periods of time or leave them fully charged for long periods of time they last close to a decade
    ^This. The battery in my 1998 HP Jornada 680 still holds a decent charge (enough for about 3 weeks of standby).
    Xmeatizmurderx likes this.
    05-11-17 08:07 PM
    ^This. The battery in my 1998 HP Jornada 680 still holds a decent charge (enough for about 3 weeks of standby).
    That's incredible! I have a psp from 2006ish and I always check it about once a week and too it off and I have the same battery life since the day I bought it
    05-11-17 08:51 PM
    I recently ordered a blackberry playbook from online. Although its an outdated item its my first blackberry device. Its to see what pb is about. Im also debating which cell phone to acquire to assist in my life/workplace. suggestions welcome. This is my first post on crackberry. I'm glad I found this forum which may prove useful in my endeavor of making something useful out of pb.
    07-20-17 03:08 AM
    I recently ordered a blackberry playbook from online. Although its an outdated item its my first blackberry device. Its to see what pb is about. Im also debating which cell phone to acquire to assist in my life/workplace. suggestions welcome. This is my first post on crackberry. I'm glad I found this forum which may prove useful in my endeavor of making something useful out of pb.
    The PlayBook is woefully outdated; you will not get much benefit from if you need a modern tablet. For what it was - a companion device for BBOS - it did well, but that was years ago.
    08-15-17 08:13 PM
34 12