Hi all

I am having a problem when connecting to payment and public wifi.

If you are at a starbuck or a hotel you will normally be connected to a login page when opening the browser, redirection will take you to an ART or IBhan or similar login page where you have to acknowledge terms and condition.

In the new OS2 browser you are not getting redirected! Instead a red star shows up on the wifi indicator in upper right corner when you click that there is a login button. when you press that button, you will be directed to a webpage which after a while says you are connected but with a blackberry stamp and hence you do no acknowledge ATT or service providers Terms and condition and therefore you are not connected to the web

Anyone experienced same issue and found a solution?

Regards
    Lass
    BigDaddyMaxx likes this.
    02-22-12 11:32 AM
    I am also having this problem since updating to 2.0. Sometimes I can fiddle with it and force it to the acknowledgement page, but have had absolutely no luck with it today.
    02-27-12 12:41 PM
    Have had this happen several times.
    My solution was to disable bluetooth on the playbook, erase the current wifi location, then search again for the current wifi. When you login the locations agreement page should be the first window that pops up.
    BigDaddyMaxx likes this.
    02-27-12 04:08 PM
    It appears that disabling Bluetooth may be key. I tried disabling bluetooth, turning off wifi, deleting the wifi profile then turning everything back on, which didn't work. But, when I simply turned off Bluetooth when I made the connection and not doing anything else, it brought up the acknowledgement page. After I made the connection I was able to turn on Bluetooth as normal.
    02-28-12 08:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD