HI,
    I downloaded os 2 but i cant find the android player i could use some help please.
    11-02-11 07:51 AM
    Just my 2 cents- OS2.0 beta is out there for the developers, and for the extremely tech savvy. If you belong to either of these categories, no problems- if not, I suggest you stay away from the OS2.0 for now, until the official version comes through, hopefully in Feb.

Do a search in the forums about your query, you will find lots of threads discussing OS2.0 and the android player
    KermEd likes this.
    11-02-11 08:23 AM
    I'm not a developer nor am I extremely tech savvy but i do know how to follow instructions. I've got 2.0 beta installed with loads of free android apps and i'm loving it! The android player is not a separate app but loaded into the 2.0 OS, if you install android apps and launch them, they are launched in the player automatically. Check the stickies on the pb forum its got all the info you need to install android bar files yourself, a bit of effort, but well worth it especially for kindle
    claffeeba and Superfly_FR like this.
    11-02-11 09:53 AM
    I'm not a developer nor am I extremely tech savvy but i do know how to follow instructions. I've got 2.0 beta installed with loads of free android apps and i'm loving it! The android player is not a separate app but loaded into the 2.0 OS, if you install android apps and launch them, they are launched in the player automatically. Check the stickies on the pb forum its got all the info you need to install android bar files yourself, a bit of effort, but well worth it especially for kindle
    Are you haven any problems with the kindle app remembering where you left off at? Also noticed with OS2 that the kindle cloud app doesnt work anymore do you see that?
    11-02-11 12:25 PM
    Are you haven any problems with the kindle app remembering where you left off at? Also noticed with OS2 that the kindle cloud app doesnt work anymore do you see that?
    No not at all, but i always return to the home screen in kindle before i exit the app or android player. When you do this, you see a little notification with kindle telling you storing furthest point read or something like that. Better still just drop a bookmark.

For the kindle cloud question, why would you need it when you now have the real deal?

Have you installed the new update for 2.0? If you haven't you should the android player and all apps work flawlessly now.
    11-07-11 03:11 AM
    No not at all, but i always return to the home screen in kindle before i exit the app or android player. When you do this, you see a little notification with kindle telling you storing furthest point read or something like that. Better still just drop a bookmark.

For the kindle cloud question, why would you need it when you now have the real deal?

Have you installed the new update for 2.0? If you haven't you should the android player and all apps work flawlessly now.
    Ya have downloaded the update. Dont have as much problems with the kindle app anymore. Now problem is with the Kobo preloaded app. It wont remember bookmarks and such so think its time add the kobo android app.
    11-15-11 01:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD