Hi everybody,

I've got a playbook for 2 weeks now, i really like this tablet, QNX and Android Slideload app is amazing !
    BREF
    I've got a little problem since 2 days, AppWorld send me a notifications for updating apps, but i cant updating apps... and since that time i cant to access on AppWorld start screen. AppWorld block on applist screen (screenshot after).

I need your help, if you have a little tips without an hard reset or any reset (i've a lot of apps installed on the playbook and a lot of picture etc...)

Thank's for your help ! and sorry for my english (French user )

Screenshots :

Start screen after clic on Appworld App icon

Option, you seen there are a problem not?
    Last edited by Shikijo; 08-23-12 at 08:53 AM.
    08-23-12 07:40 AM
    A hard reset, Pressing the Power button and Volume Up and Vol Down at the same time will NOT remove any apps. It just restarts. Or try pressing the Battery Icon and Press Restart.

Also, you can try removing your wifi connection and then add it back in.

Also, you might get more answers if you re-post this in the Main Playbook Forum or even get some help in French.
    Shikijo likes this.
    08-23-12 08:50 AM
    Thanks, I had restart my playbook before post the topic.
    I had try to make a hard rester and reboot wifi, but nothing .
    The appworld can be corrupted? Or something like that?
    When you are and update, how does the appworld?
    08-23-12 08:59 AM
    Updated to OS2.1 this morning and same issue with App World. Driving me crazy too.
    10-04-12 05:30 AM
    delete and re-establish your wifi connection
    10-04-12 05:32 AM
    Actually the fix may be simpler. I left app world open on the Installed Apps page and after a few minutes it recovered itself. Very strange behaviour.

But fixed.

And thanks for your suggestion :-)
    10-04-12 05:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD