Hello guys and gals,
    This thread is meant to gather all bugs and feature requests to keep track what is fixed or implemented in the future updates. I will read all the reply here and make a list here and updates them constantly so people can see it right away what has been asked. When updates comes, we will go through the list and see what has been fixed. If you have already posted in other thread, please copy and paste them here. If you find the bug encountered in the list, please also reply, this will help to determine how many people find the bug annoying and indicates how important the fix would be.

This is what i have found so far...

Browser issues... Crash when playing flash video. Seems to be ram issue.
    Typing suggestion issue: backspace key do not work, or even sometimes add another suggested word when press backspace multiple times.
    Email app: if message already open, a new email comes in, click on notification does not refrash the email list.
    Android app issue: apps will say no internet found.
    Multi language support... Chinese, korean japanese etc not supported.
    Wifi speed (display?) issue.. Wifi n only setting in router. will display g/n 65m while playbook still is only 3m away.

I will make the list more organized when i get to my computer. Using playbook now

Lets all try to make the os perfect!
    Last edited by Lydotes; 02-24-12 at 04:55 AM.
    02-24-12 04:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD