Hello all.
    I havent been using my playbook for a while and yesterday I decided to give it a shot. I turned it on and tried to connect to wifi, but unsuccesfully. Then I did a security wipe and the playbook started all from the beginning (language, date, time etc.). When it came to the software update phase it said "couldnt connect to update server", and since then it has been the same. I connected it to DM but again no success, I tried all the rebooting and updating method over the internet, but all in vain. Today I connected it again to DM it brought up the usual "retry-update" window. after trying for several times it has become completely dead. Now only red light double-blinks occasionally. No hard reset helps with three buttons held together. When I connect it to DM and click update it says no Tablet OS update available. Could you please help me to resolve this question? Thank you everyone for your patience
    01-27-14 10:11 AM
    Try this: http://l.bitcasa.com/iaOrSJhH

Download that, put it somewhere, open a command line in the folder where the file is and type:
    Code:
    cap55 info
    It should connect to the PB (if it's on) and produce a green LED and spit out some text if everything is OK.
    01-27-14 12:49 PM