doesn't solve the issue where PB will spontaneously connect to a POP account even when told to only connect on request.
    doesn't solve the errors when connecting to a pop with more than 1000 emails in it.
    doesn't solve the IMAP issue when you deleted a spam from another machine then reconnect the PB and unfortunately click on said spam title...
    In a word: email is still pathetic.
    recom: sideload Kaiten mail. Hideous, but just works.
    Michel Souris likes this.
    10-26-12 01:46 AM
    That was happening to me also, and a security wipe fixed it. Twitter no longer crashes for me. That was pretty much the only reason I did the wipe. I had to try
    Just deleting the browser cache was enough to fix this issue for me.
    10-26-12 06:29 AM
    I'm still holding my breath for USB OTG support. We know the hardware has it, software not so much. Turning blue, slightly purple :|
    10-26-12 03:49 PM
    I'm still holding my breath for USB OTG support. We know the hardware has it, software not so much. Turning blue, slightly purple :|
    Hello, 911? Rim and the pb claim another one!
    10-26-12 06:36 PM
    Hello, 911? Rim and the pb claim another one!
    ROFL
    10-27-12 11:57 AM
    I'm seeing bridge remote control issues. The cursor freezes, gets locked in scroll mode, disappears and is essentially non functional. What the he'll rim!
    10-27-12 03:28 PM
    As usual, I did some short benchmarking for the PB browser in .1088. Very good, fits an HTML5 champion: Fine Oils
    Smoother HTML5 HD video playback was always a target, and Playbook is very near its max HW capabilities.
    10-27-12 08:59 PM
    I have noticed a definite improvement in website rendering speed.
    10-28-12 08:13 PM
    Everything was slower after upgrading, and the Android app framework pretty much stopped working, for the most part. I have done the official fix before, I can't really remember all the steps, but it's something like this:
    Press and hold power button until Playbook is completely, COMPLETELY off
    Download latest OS using Desktop Manager.
    Start the upgrade somehow, without the Playbook being turned on.
    I'm gonna start this process, and see what happens... I guess I'll let you know.
    11-03-12 03:34 AM
    Looks like that permanent OS update helped a little bit with my speed issues... and I'll give you a little more detail for the steps to follow if you want to try it...
    Turn off Playbook completely, by pressing and holding the power button for as long as it takes, ignoring any prompts on the screen, until the thing is completely off.
    Update Desktop Software (the most important update being the latest OS of course)
    Plug in USB cable
    Power on Playbook
    Almost immediately, after the Playbook begins to boot, Desktop Software will prompt you to update the OS. Do it. This will wipe everything, but it's like flashing firmware, it's a permanent update, completely different from a security wipe.
    I got this tip from BlackBerry support, I've used this on both my Playbooks, it seems like a good thing to do. I would recommend it to anyone having any type of trouble, as long as you backup stuff that you want to keep prior to the update.
    11-03-12 10:39 PM
    It will wipe everything. Doesn't sound good. Why wipe everything for the sake of a minor update? I think I'll pass.
    12-03-12 09:48 PM
    do you guys have link for os 2.1.0.1088 offline files? thanks.
    12-07-12 09:19 PM
    Did anyone else lose their native alarm clock when they updated?? Mine has definitely disappeared.
    12-09-12 11:34 AM
    Did anyone else lose their native alarm clock when they updated?? Mine has definitely disappeared.
    I've had no such occurance upon my updating o.O
    12-10-12 02:56 AM
    May have something in the pipe. Man, if so I have to say Rim has been rocking out updates and apps all across the board for the last month!
    Attached Thumbnails Playbook OS Upgrade Available V 2.1.0.1088-uploadfromtaptalk1355279098158.jpg  
    12-11-12 08:26 PM
    When I open the clock app, it doesn't show any of the clocks. I have to go to the menu and make a new clock before I see all my old clocks again. Then I delete the new one.

After I did a reflash, the clock worked normally, but when I restored my backup the clock failed again. So this seems to be from some data that the Playbook has stored, but I don't know what.
    12-12-12 08:46 AM
    I hope they release an update to fix keyboard lag!
    12-12-12 09:25 PM
42 12