Does google maps work now?
    12-16-11 11:13 AM
    does not work. This is a very popular headset
    12-16-11 11:15 AM
    The regular bridge apps should work fine. dont need to go through the web interface anymore.
    I'm not using any web interface, I'm just clicking on the bridge messages icon
    12-16-11 11:15 AM
    I had the exact issue and posted earlier but its earlier in the thread.

Delete the phone from bluetooth on the PB then delete the PB from the phone and reset them up and mine worked fine...

PG
    I deleted the phone from the bluetooth section of the playbook, deleted the playbook from the bridge section of my phone, restarted them both, set up bridge and still no look.

Calendar, BBM, contacts and all the other bridge applications are opening fine, as can be seen in the picture below.I don't know what is going wrong?
    12-16-11 11:21 AM
    have you tried typing in your handset's password? or removing the password on your blackberry altogether?
    12-16-11 11:31 AM
    Following games not working with my upgrade:

Dead Space
    Eternal legacy
    Let's Golf 2
    Real Football

Bing Maps is ok
    Also lost loaded Kindle books
    12-16-11 11:36 AM
    have you tried typing in your handset's password? or removing the password on your blackberry altogether?
    I've removed all passwords from my PB and phone. Deleted all bluetooth and Bridge settings again, restarted and set it all up again. Now when I click on the messages icon, it goes through an endless cycle of a black screen, then the white screen of the messages app, then a black screen again. It's like it is trying to load, fails, tries again, fails and so on.
    12-16-11 11:49 AM
    I've lost my Bridge Files icon after upgrading to the latest beta.
    12-16-11 11:53 AM
    So, before I start, no need to security wipe between the last and this beta then??
    Android apps still launch and work with a straight OS update only??
    12-16-11 12:07 PM
    I'm not using any web interface, I'm just clicking on the bridge messages icon
    My message notification icons don't work either. I get a the error "couldn't connect to server" after it prompts me for the phone password. If I just use the bridge app, it will open fine. It was this way in the last beta as well.
    ralfyguy likes this.
    12-16-11 12:18 PM
    does not work. This is a very popular headset
    I thought the h700 wasn't stereo supported. Worked for Sprint for years and the only device that it supported audio streaming to was the Moto Q.
    12-16-11 12:18 PM
    Google maps works now, but cannot input anything into the search box.
    12-16-11 12:20 PM
    wooo..currently just read through all 15 pages of this thread to know what this update contains!

anyways, i'm downloading it now, and i'm excited!
    12-16-11 12:32 PM
    i want to, but still no update possibility
    12-16-11 12:46 PM
    dang so the newest update contains A2DP but breaks dingleberry...

sucks, want a2dp, also want to try dingleberry
    12-16-11 12:59 PM
    Nibbix, you need to use the NDK registration page rather than the Android registration page, then manually click on the "Check for Updates" button in the settings.
    12-16-11 12:59 PM
    Nibbix, you need to use the NDK registration page rather than the Android registration page, then manually click on the "Check for Updates" button in the settings.
    done both, still waiting...
    12-16-11 01:03 PM
    dang so the newest update contains A2DP but breaks dingleberry...

sucks, want a2dp, also want to try dingleberry

You can re-install android market cuz I believe that the root didn't go anywhere if your device were already jailbroken. It must be still alive! I am still using android market with rooted playbook even after 2.0.0.6149 updated.
    12-16-11 01:06 PM
    What new languages ​​added? plz..
    I don't know what's been added since the previous 2.0, but compared to 1.0.8.6067, 2.0.0.6149 has these additional languages listed:

1. UK English
    2. Hrvatski
    3. Ελληνικά

(That would be the UK spelling of English, plus Croatian and Greek.)
    12-16-11 01:08 PM
    The PlayBook team should watch the CrackBerry forums to catch bugs instead of their own support/feedback forums

I know I would if I were working there. Lots of feedback, tons faster, lots of different end-user configurations!
    12-16-11 01:08 PM
    You can re-install android market cuz I believe that the root didn't go anywhere if your device were already jailbroken. It must be still alive! I am still using android market with rooted playbook even after 2.0.0.6149 updated.
    mine wasnt rooted already. is it possible to root 1.0.8 then upgrade and keep root?
    12-16-11 01:12 PM
    with the new OS 2 version, we can delete music right from media player
    12-16-11 01:12 PM
    The PlayBook team should watch the CrackBerry forums to catch bugs instead of their own support/feedback forums

I know I would if I were working there. Lots of feedback, tons faster, lots of different end-user configurations!
    Maybe not officially, but yes they do monitor Crackberry, I can guarantee that.
    12-16-11 01:27 PM
    By the way, those looking for Korean and Chinese input, the keyboard mappings exist in the OS. Not sure why they arent turned on though.
    fastcivic416 likes this.
    12-16-11 02:13 PM
    I notice that N wireless does not work at ALL now. I was having problem on 1.08xx the same way. Changed router to B/G, disabled N and wifi worked. Then went to the beta 2.0. Same problem with N. It was flaky at best but B/G worked fine. Now with the new beta 2.0 I tried N again - it's totally dead. it won't even render a web page BUT it does connect. I changed back to B/G and that works as expected. In fact I notice that the web browser is much faster in general. That's a nice plus. Still it'd be better if they got their ****e together and got N working. all these compromises and work arounds are grnding me down - official release or beat it makes no difference. To use the PB you have to be willing to compromise your needs/wants/expectations. That's why RIm is under fire. Not because their product is garbage per se. In fact it's terrific I think. But becasue the experience blows.
    teamfoster03 likes this.
    12-16-11 02:19 PM
398 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD