I already searched the web for my problem, but I haven't found my solution.

So here's the situation:
    I received my Blackberry Playbook immediately after the release date, because I am a developer and participated in the Playbook program of RIM.
    It worked great so far, but since I went on vacation and left it at home for a month, it won't turn on again.

Currently it is plugged in with the official adapter for almost 2 hours, and nothing happens.
    It doesn't turn on, nothing blinks, the adapter doesn't even get warm.
    I tried pressing all the buttons at the same time (hard reset), and only the power button, but I haven't got a response from the device.

Does anyone have some advice for me?
    11-24-11 03:01 PM
    I already searched the web for my problem, but I haven't found my solution.

So here's the situation:
    I received my Blackberry Playbook immediately after the release date, because I am a developer and participated in the Playbook program of RIM.
    It worked great so far, but since I went on vacation and left it at home for a month, it won't turn on again.

Currently it is plugged in with the official adapter for almost 2 hours, and nothing happens.
    It doesn't turn on, nothing blinks, the adapter doesn't even get warm.
    I tried pressing all the buttons at the same time (hard reset), and only the power button, but I haven't got a response from the device.

Does anyone have some advice for me?
    It can take a few hours to get back to life....
    11-24-11 03:03 PM
    So I should just wait and it'll power on automatically?
    11-24-11 03:23 PM
    If it's been sitting connected to a power outlet for 2 hours, try something else. Try connecting it to a pc and run the DM, see what happen.
    11-24-11 04:43 PM
    Okay, it's already resolved, it is an issue with the power outlet, I changed it to another one, and it already booted after 3 seconds.
    deathwalkr likes this.
    11-24-11 04:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD