hi, is it replaceable and does anyone know how much? one day i forget the case and well, some sadness ensued.....
    11-15-11 02:37 PM
    its a little tuff but it can be done. if you want to sell it pm me ill buy it
    11-15-11 02:46 PM
    hi, is it replaceable and does anyone know how much? one day i forget the case and well, some sadness ensued.....
    That really blows. Seriously, call RIM and have it replaced/fixed. RIM has been lights out about fixing problems, even if there was some negligence. BTW, my PB has survived one drop during an exciting outing at Kings Dominion! It's been in a case every since.
    11-15-11 03:02 PM
    thx. was looking to fix it more than sell it. getting my corporate wifi back in is a pain. still useable though
    11-15-11 03:02 PM
    its a little tuff but it can be done. if you want to sell it pm me ill buy it
    Where's the sympathy dude! Oh you broke the screen, lemme buy that off you. LLS! He obviously wants to get it fixed.
    11-15-11 03:03 PM
    There are videos of disassembly by DirectFix and IFixit on youtube. I think one of them may sell the parts.
    11-15-11 05:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD