just grabbed it by using fiddler2 when DM downloading, someone may need this:
    Code:
    http://cdn.fs.sl.blackberry.com/fs/qnx/production/ff0551108b4fb94d0f8b373a655162bf8ddd8534/winchester.factory_sfi.desktop-2.1.0.1032-nto+armle-v7+signed.bar
    SevendustG, Symeonify and seking like this.
    10-03-12 11:28 AM
    nfs game not included in this file, the demo video and picture included
    Last edited by lonnieo; 10-03-12 at 01:18 PM.
    10-03-12 11:30 AM
    Hey many thanks dude. I have to load it with wich tool? on my pb
    10-03-12 01:52 PM
    Can you post link for 2.1 bar files ?
    10-03-12 01:52 PM
    you can load it with cfp tool or the playbook update sever (first of all, backup your device data), just search it in cb
    10-05-12 04:32 AM
    Hello everybody,
    I've recently got a playbook and been following the threads.
    After the 2.1.0.1032 update mine started feel a bit buggy. Youtube app didn't work as well as it did before and browser displayed more pixelated background than it used to. So I thought it can't be too difficult to wipe and reload the OS.

Got the bar file for 2.1.0.1032 from the link in the OP's message and cfp.exe 3.9.0.165 from some other source.

Executed the NUKE and WIPE commands.
    But the LOAD returned an Error: File not valid message for that bar file.
    Tried again with various other bar files;
    qcfm.image.com.qnx.coreos.qcfm.os.factory_sfi.358. 186652.signed.bar
    qcfm.image.com.qnx.coreos.qcfm.os.factory_sfi.desk top.358.186652.signed.bar
    but cfp kept returning the same error message.

Right now my playbook is connected to the laptop with LED blinking red twice every 5 seconds. (No OS to load)

Any solution or suggestion to get the cfp to load the OS is appreciated.
    Thanks,
    10-08-12 06:41 PM
    BB Desktop Software saved my playbook. BBDS attempted to REPAIR the connection problem and offered an UPDATE. It took longer than usual for the update (more than one hour) but it was back to normal again in the end. I can't remember exactly what the screen prompts said, but it took only two clicks to fix a half dead playbook.
    There was not an exact walk through anywhere in the forums for this situation, but as soon as the REPAIR option appeared in BBDS I remembered reading this thread below;

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...t-know-671764/

and you should too.
    Because it's rather difficult to brick a playbook, unless you're trying deliberately.
    10-08-12 10:33 PM
    Hello everybody,
    After the 2.1.0.1032 update mine started feel a bit buggy. Youtube app didn't work as well as it did before and browser displayed more pixelated background than it used to. So I thought it can't be too difficult to wipe and reload the OS.

Got the bar file for 2.1.0.1032 from the link in the OP's message and cfp.exe 3.9.0.165 from some other source.

Right now my playbook is connected to the laptop with LED blinking red twice every 5 seconds. (No OS to load)

Thanks,
    you have to extract the .signed file from the .bar file then do the load again with the .signed not the .bar
    tempered likes this.
    10-09-12 02:33 AM
    Take the qcfm.image.com.qnx.coreos.qcfm.os.factory_sfi.358. 186652.signed.bar file and change it to
    qcfm.image.com.qnx.coreos.qcfm.os.factory_sfi.358. 186652.signed.zip and then extract the
    qcfm.image.com.qnx.coreos.qcfm.os.factory_sfi.desk top.GR2_X_X.1032.328132.signed file in that zip.

qcfm.image.com.qnx.coreos.qcfm.os.factory_sfi.desk top.GR2_X_X.1032.328132.signed will work with CFP.exe

10-10-12 05:41 PM
    Hello everybody,

Thanks,
    extract the downloaded .bar file with 7z, or just change the name .bar to .rar then extract it with winrar, then you will get a .signed file, after that just run the command "cfp load xxx.signed"
    hope you've got your pb back to work.
    10-11-12 08:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD