Like most of you, I jumped on 2.1 today. Once my PlayBook restarted, my exchange account was gone. No emails, no calendar. It still showed as an active account but nothing was working. After a few reboots I decided to delete and recreate the account. Now the PlayBook is saying it cannot connect to the exchange server. I tried the exact same setup on my friends ipad to validate any server issues. It worked just fine.

Anyone else having trouble with this?

Can anyone recommend a possible fix?

Thank you
    10-03-12 01:37 PM
    I did notice my account was disabled and had to rejoin it to domain after the update. after that it worked like nothing happened.

have you tried to untick the SSL or vice versa?
    10-03-12 04:47 PM
    Thank you for the reply. I have tried it all. I keep getting an error that it cannot connect to the server. That the server is offline or incorrect. Ive confirmed with IT that all setting are correct and server has no issues. Plus Ive added the email, the exact same way, using a different device.

Im stuck!
    10-03-12 05:09 PM
    i have the same exact issue. i started another thread here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...pgrade-748019/

my wife has a pb and it was on the 2.1 beta. before upgrading it, i added my exchange account to it and all worked well. then i upgraded her pb to the official 2.1, and i had the same symptons...exchange account showed active, but no data was syncing. other folks had stated that it took a few minutes to sync, so i waited. After about an hour, everything worked on that one. i then deleted the account on this pb and then tried to re-add it...no dice. i am curious if anyone has been able to successfully add their exchange account in 2.1
    10-03-12 06:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD