This is probably a simple question!

When I opened Messages on OS2 it downloaded ALL of my mail from mty mail server and marked it as unread. Without selecting each one, is there a way to bulk select messages and mark them as read? And if I delete them from the PB, would they be gone on the server as well?

Thanks,

Brian
    02-21-12 07:14 AM
    Same problem.
    02-21-12 08:41 AM
    Looks like yet another feature that should be added in a future update. So far we have:

1. Contact list needs more selections. Only sorts by First Name, Last Name, Company.
    2. Bulk selection of messages.

Update as you find others!

Just found the solution to number 1. Go to pull down menu and hit select, then check each message.
    Last edited by Hamp; 02-21-12 at 08:59 AM.
    02-21-12 08:52 AM
    Am I to take then that there is no way to do this? Seeing Hamp's reply that this should be something for a future update is kinda discouraging! Not that I am saying I am not happy with the overall update - just this part of it (so far).
    02-21-12 08:54 AM
    Just found the solution to number 2. Go to pull down menu and hit select, then check each message.
    02-21-12 08:58 AM
    Thanks! I had to leave to go to work (damn job gets in the way of playing with things!!) so I'll do this when I get home.
    02-21-12 10:16 AM
    I can't get my yahoo email to sync up. I entered my address and password but only got the contacts to sync up, no mail. LinkedIn worked fine but none of my email accounts. Anyone got any solutions?
    02-21-12 10:29 AM
    I am on Rogers, but my mail server is Yahoo-owned. Mine sync'ed no problem. Did you turn off SSL? I know for Rogers that works. For POP, is that enabled for your account? And do you have the correct server name for the POP server?

Just thoughts...
    02-21-12 10:34 AM
    Now I am having a new issue - when I delete a message on the PlayBook, it is also removed on the server - not what I want to happen. Is there a way to delete them without the server removing them too?
    02-21-12 05:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD