hi all,just installed os 2,it was 500mb then it searched for a update at startup and downloaded 264mb more,few weird finding,i had to do a wipe to get any apps working,also it says i have 62 applications installed but it only shows a few on the screen,in appworld it says i have airbrowser but i cant see it so i had do download again,i donwladed the native android email and ktaiten email,i believ the notifications actually worked in kaiten but not in the android one,also got dolphin browser,it was ok but still no importable bookmarks,was soooo disapointed to see that firefox wasnt available,it is in native android,i found the app player to be very glitchy,i had to restart a few times and it uses a lot of ram as well.i hope the official release will be better.what are some must have apps that i can try out,i tried the texting app but couldnt get it to play at all,i use text plus on my ipod and android device it works great,also i have a few doc files that worked good on os108 but now i get an error when i try to open them,does doc to go not fully funtional in os2 beta?any tips or sugestions would be great thanx
    12-21-11 09:17 PM
    Update to the latest one and you should be fine
    04-13-12 05:46 PM
    Update to the latest one and you should be fine
    I have installed OS2 and updated it, it works fine for me. thanks.
    04-14-12 01:06 AM
    hi all,just installed os 2,it was 500mb then it searched for a update at startup and downloaded 264mb more,few weird finding,i had to do a wipe to get any apps working,also it says i have 62 applications installed but it only shows a few on the screen,in appworld it says i have airbrowser but i cant see it so i had do download again,i donwladed the native android email and ktaiten email,i believ the notifications actually worked in kaiten but not in the android one,also got dolphin browser,it was ok but still no importable bookmarks,was soooo disapointed to see that firefox wasnt available,it is in native android,i found the app player to be very glitchy,i had to restart a few times and it uses a lot of ram as well.i hope the official release will be better.what are some must have apps that i can try out,i tried the texting app but couldnt get it to play at all,i use text plus on my ipod and android device it works great,also i have a few doc files that worked good on os108 but now i get an error when i try to open them,does doc to go not fully funtional in os2 beta?any tips or sugestions would be great thanx

android sideloaded file converter could help your issues. however I've never experienced an inability to open files. Docs to Go could use some more features however...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    04-14-12 09:30 AM
    OP December last year. Maybe moved on by now?
    04-14-12 09:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD