I do apologize of this has been asked before or if it is a repeat question. The similar threads function didn't bring anything up.

Me and my 5 year daughter share my playbook. She has a bunch of kids game, coloring apps and children activities/books etc and the icons are basically taking up my desktop. Is there a way to organize this so that maybe all her game icons are in one folder and my icons on the desktop?

Of course the other option is to get another playbook which I'm seriously considering. I can get a refurb for $150 bucks CA. Now if I did this, how would that work for all the apps I bought, would I be able to put them on my new playbook without paying for them again? Would I be able to have them on both playbooks?
    06-21-12 03:56 PM
    If you hold and press on one icon all them should begin to shake. Then all you gotta do is click and drag over to another app and that will create a folder. Just repeat till you're happy.

I have folders for my Games, Media, and Utility apps. I only use the dock and 2 rows worth of apps. The rest are in folders
    06-21-12 04:03 PM
    Do as TW93 says, or you can also make multiple "screens" (like on an iToy device). Press and hold the app and then drag it to the right. it will then create a new screen that can be accessed by just swiping over.

I use a combination of folders and pages/screens.
    06-21-12 04:07 PM
    TW93 said it the best way.

Also I think if you buy a new playbook and use the same blackberry ID you can download your paid apps for free.
    06-21-12 04:11 PM
    Do not put them all in folders in the top tray. This causes boot problems.
    06-21-12 04:14 PM
    Do not put them all in folders in the top tray. This causes boot problems.
    I'm having problems with apps closing by themselves and they would be opened from folders in the top tray. Is it generally not a good idea to have folders in the top tray then?
    06-23-12 04:09 AM
    I'm having problems with apps closing by themselves and they would be opened from folders in the top tray. Is it generally not a good idea to have folders in the top tray then?
    It's fine to have folders there but not all folders. You need at least 1 icon. You might want to try doing a 3 button restart.
    06-23-12 05:31 AM
    It's fine to have folders there but not all folders. You need at least 1 icon. You might want to try doing a 3 button restart.
    What exactly does the three button restart do, it was also suggested in the thread I started on it http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...y-mode-731270/

Is it different from just restarting it normally?
    06-23-12 06:00 AM
    Not sure how it differs but know it cleared some issues I've had that a normal restart did not.
    06-23-12 06:31 AM
    I had the same problem, so I set it up that I have the first page and the Grand Kids have the second page, they each have their own folder. But they do sneak into their cousins folders at times which irritates they other, they keep asking me if they can password lock the folder.
    06-24-12 09:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD