07-07-19 03:32 AM
404 ... 151617
tools
    Do you think I would be best leaving it on charge for a few days?
    07-04-19 11:23 PM
    Do you think I would be best leaving it on charge for a few days?
    I don't know. Depends on what do you want to achieve. If there is this crack then I'd charge it and test the touch screen extensively.
    jtv1 likes this.
    07-05-19 02:12 PM
    I have been sadly using the iPad, but I have just found my beloved playbook back and are you telling me that it will no longer make any connection to the internet.

While I am here, I need to ask.
    What if I have a slight crack in the screen.
    Will this stop the Playbook from turning on?

I just bought a Q10 and use it to play my music files through the “Neutron Media Player”, and give my iPhone a hotspot connection.

It is absolutely brilliant, battery is amazing while doing other things.
    So much potential and multitasking ability.

Oh BlackBerry, My BlackBerry

I look forward to your reply.

Yours sincerely
    JT Valerie
    Hey jtv,

Please rest assured that your Playbook will still connect to the Internet. The title of this thread refers to the support/development of the hardware and OS, not the actual functionality of the device.

As for the crack in your screen, a slight crack probably won't be an issue and you can definitely turn it on but as dmlis says you probably want to test the touch screen to make sure all is well there. Charge it up until the LED light on the front shows green and you should be good to go.

Let us know if you have any trouble--there are still some Playbook/BB10 users out there and we know as you do that both platforms still work very well for many tasks.
    07-07-19 12:12 AM
    Hey jtv,

Please rest assured that your Playbook will still connect to the Internet. The title of this thread refers to the support/development of the hardware and OS, not the actual functionality of the device.

As for the crack in your screen, a slight crack probably won't be an issue and you can definitely turn it on but as dmlis says you probably want to test the touch screen to make sure all is well there. Charge it up until the LED light on the front shows green and you should be good to go.

Let us know if you have any trouble--there are still some Playbook/BB10 users out there and we know as you do that both platforms still work very well for many tasks.
    Without a doubt, I certainly will let you know.

Thanks TrumpetTiger
    07-07-19 03:32 AM
404 ... 151617