Today in tried 3 times to update to 2.1.0.558(or something like that ). Every time the zipfile downloaded correct. But installing failed. It says a moment please. And nothing. Happens. For the record, i am on business in Itali�, but live in the Netherlands. Any suggestions anyone?
    08-11-12 07:39 AM
    Today in tried 3 times to update to 2.1.0.558(or something like that ). Every time the zipfile downloaded correct. But installing failed. It says a moment please. And nothing. Happens. For the record, i am on business in Itali�, but live in the Netherlands. Any suggestions anyone?
    Have you registered your playbook for the Dev Beta OS ? If not, do that first. Within 24hr you'll receive a message with: New OS available -> Update

You also can update with the Desktop Manager (exactly the same way as i told before, register -> connect playbook -> Update message -> update)

Note : you cant Restore a backup that was made on 2.1 beta on the 'normal' .358

Jeroen

Edit: (in dutch) Welke foutmelding krijg je precies ? En op welke manier probeer je te updaten ? OTA, via PC ??
    08-11-12 09:20 AM
    Hallo Jeroen.
    I tried both methods.
    In dutch: hij zegt alleen een moment geduld. Daarna opnieuw proberen. Ik denk omdat alles over Italiaanse wifi gaat dat ik een Italiaanse versie binnenkrijg, die niet compatibel islam met de dutch versie.
    Ps i,m on !2.0.1.358
    08-11-12 10:14 AM
    (Dutch) ik denk dat je moet wachten met updaten totdat je weer thuis bent, en dan het opnieuw proberen. Mocht je dan nog een probleem hebben, kun je me altijd een PM (bericht) sturen

(English) problem not solved yet, maybe its the different languages that creates a problem (Registered land & Country where he's at right now)
    08-11-12 10:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD