I upgraded my Playbook to OS 2.0.0.7971 and tried to bridge to my 9810..Didn't work...
    Then I did the suggested update on my 9810 and still nothing. Even rolled back my OS on my 9810 to earlier version of 7, then upgraded to 7.1....still nothing...

Also tried using various versions of bridge (via the rroyy/ota) and still nothing...

My playbook can connect to other devices via bluetooth (headsets, laptop, etc) and so can my 9810 but they can't connect to each other. Even tried 2 other blackberry devices (my old 9800 and another 9810 and got same "pairing failed" errors...

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling bridge numerous times, NADA!

Any suggestions??????

HEEEEELPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    02-25-12 10:10 AM
    Have you tried bluetooth pairing instead of bridging? Then once they are paired to each orher accept connection & enter secret codes that come up. That is what i had to do for my bold 9000.

Galaxysurfer
    02-25-12 12:47 PM
    Nope..It didn't work..Tried a few times..
    I give up!
    Last edited by [email protected]; 02-25-12 at 10:47 PM.
    02-25-12 05:34 PM
    CHRIST! Had to do a security wipe..It wouldn't even connect to my laptop to do a backup!
    Hopefully the file transfer via wireless network was able to save all my crap or I am gonna be one pissed off Blackberry customer!
    02-26-12 02:05 PM
    Security wiping the device worked!
    It paired and bridge is working again!
    Now to see if I can get all my freakin data back!

I should not have had to do this !
    02-26-12 02:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD