I am on the lasted BB10 now and luckly my pb didn't brick (or just not dead). I have 2 pbs, BTW What happened was:

It's on 2.1.0.840 beta. Sachup-ed the 10.0.9.44 (upgrade mode), got 58 individual files. Dingleberry-3.3.3 failed install full OS with those files. I then did security wipe. Still no go.

Then I Sachup-ed the 10.0.9.44 in debrick mode, got 2 files, one radio: m5730-10.0.9.387-nto+armle-v7+signed.bar (24.4 MB or 25,669,605 bytes), the other one was winchester.sdk.desktop-10.0.9.388-nto+armle-v7+signed.bar (469 MB or 492,531,429 bytes. With both files in the custom folder, Dingleberry managed to install only the radio file (because it took very little time). After auto-reboot, I got BB10 UI (10.0.9.038) but only has browser app in it. Browser worked ok but with exit error.

I think then I used CFP to load the big file exacted from winchester.sdk.desktop-10.0.9.388-nto+armle-v7+signed.bar but got messed up display and can't go though the setup (BB Desktop Software confirmed the OS version but the set up wasn't complete). However, when pressed and held the power button, three option buttons displayed nicely.

Blackberry Desktop Software was unable to repair it. It downloaded the 2.0.1.338 but encountered error during 'repair'.

Thanks to CFP, I loaded 2.0.1.668 coreOS.signed file (1.51GB, OMG) and it worked fine (with 20mb OTA upgrade though)

Then used Dingleberry to load winchester.sdk.desktop-10.0.9.388-nto+armle-v7+signed.bar (469MB) and it worked nicely!

My findings for now:

• with active app window, apps can be closed as same way as before but without little x at the bottom right hand corner. If I close the browser that way, got error message 'application did not handle 'exit' message and was slayed'

• Top right-hand corner icons are no longer click-able apart from setting icon i.e. screen rotation lock, bluetooth, wifi, battery and setting.

• Sometimes screen goes black too quickly.

• In the AppleWorld, there are no more Game/Apps, they mixed together. It sometimes loads, but sometimes takes forever and can't get the home page. But if I click My World first then Featured, it loads ok

• Booting time is slight shorter

• Big games like MC2, NFS loaded and ready to play in no time

• Android apps don't work (download from AppWorld)

• USB charging works.

• After reboot, I got duplicate app icons on home screen.

• Camera doesn't work, saying 'The camera is in use, bla bla'.

• Dos To Go doesn't go anywhere.
    Last edited by i-love; 09-27-12 at 03:08 AM.
    09-27-12 02:44 AM
    post some pics
    09-27-12 02:50 AM
    AppleWorld????
    09-27-12 01:43 PM
    AppleWorld????
    hahaha no no no not an apple fanboy, lol
    09-27-12 03:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD