I am looking for a music player for my playbook. The music player that comes with the playbook organises the music according to its own specifications. I am looking for a more like winamp player that plays the filename folder structure as copied rather than being organising it.

Any suggestions?
    09-27-12 09:51 PM
    I've been using Neutron MP for a few days. its kinda pricey but fancy.

Sent from my BlackBerry PlayBook using Tapatalk 2
    09-27-12 10:24 PM
    Neutron MP is awesome!! also tried 3 cubed & music player w/ skins & a few Android side loads, but Neutron is the best!!
    09-28-12 09:01 AM
    I've been using Neutron, it's pretty good and the dev is always updating.
    09-28-12 09:37 AM
    sideload winamp
    blockbuy likes this.
    09-28-12 10:21 AM
    I have a problem with all android music players that I've tried. I have 3500 songs on my PB, *all* of them are properly and fully tagged. The built in BB player recognizes all of them and reads the tags correctly.

HOWEVER, every one of the half dozen or so Android players I've tried (Winamp, 3cubed, ZPlayer, Meridian, PlayerPro, etc) is unable to properly recognize more than a couple of dozen of the songs with their tags. They almost all show up as "unknown artist"; "unknown album", "unknown genre". When I select "unknown artist" from the library in these player, there are the 3000+ songs, but all accessible by filename only, not organized as one would expect in a proper music library.

Does anyone know how I can force the android part of the PB to reindex the media and read the tags properly? I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling each of these players several times (one by one); I've tried the "rescan media" feature of Ghost Commander. None of it works to index the media correctly.

I've read a few other complaints of exactly the same thing so I'm pretty sure it's not just me.

Cheers
    The REAL Joe
    09-28-12 10:44 AM
    Thanks to al of you.
    Neutron purchased and enjoying the music the way it should be
    09-28-12 10:34 PM
    I use Zplayer and i love it. The best skin.

Enviado desde mi BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps usando Tapatalk 2
    09-29-12 05:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD