Just updated to 2.0 and I realised after playing with it awhile shifting my icons around abit, my picture viewer went missing. I am not sure of how to get it back but any answers to my problems would be great. I can view pictures when i go to the file manager but the app is missing.

Anyone with similar issues? how can i get my picture viewer app back?
    03-01-12 08:11 AM
    Got the same issue last night - app still there but icon missing - can access program via help app --> picture viewer --> test. But this is just a work around - anyone with a real solution?
    03-02-12 01:22 AM
    Okay rim needs to fix this big bug. But otherwise 2.0 is much better. Awaiting android apps capabilities the proper way next.
    03-02-12 08:43 AM
    Anyone know how I can get back my picture viewer?
    03-06-12 08:28 AM
    it's not on the second page (on the icons swipe right to left)
    03-06-12 10:01 AM
    You might also see if there are any "software updates" available that might reinstall it. Good luck.
    03-06-12 10:03 AM
    I'm having the same problem, picture viewer is missing.
    09-13-13 12:51 PM
    I'm having the same problem, picture viewer is missing.
    Is this with the latest OS upgrade? Try another REBOOT/restart

To fix an issue, try these in order:

Restart using the Battery Icon and press Restart

Press and hold the Power button for 10-15 seconds. Then leave it for 20-30 seconds and see if it restarts.

To REBOOT:
    Press and HOLD all three keys for about 10 - 20 seconds: PowerOn, VolUp and VolDown. Start with the PowerButton. Keep holding past the 3-choice options screen. If you hear a shutter type sound, you've taken a Screen Shot and probably missed the PowerButton.
    09-13-13 05:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD