Had to check for updates "as you do everyday lol" it took quite awhile to get to you have the latest
    Update! Damn
    I have two PlayBook's and happy so not here to rant, would like the update though! Lol
    Thinking of getting a nexus 7 is this a good tablet? read the reviews etc...looks
    Like it is, but everything is nailed down in the store so really can't do much with it!
    No... I'm not selling my playbooks lol..just want to see if I can get an opinion
    From a fellow PlayBook user

I'm in Toronto Canada so any deals you might know of would be appreciated
    Only need a 16 gb for surfing etc...
    Best price so far 199.00 @the source, think this is the last day of the sale?
    Thanks
    06-27-13 11:51 AM
    Nexus 7 is a pretty decent little tablet. I was thinking about getting one, myself, but sprung for a Nexus 4. I use it as kind of a mini-tab because typing on it is a lot easier than typing on a tablet. Plus it serves as a secondary device if anything should happen to my Z10. Another device you might want to look at is the Kindle Fire HD. I got one for my mom last Christmas and she absolutely loves it.
    06-27-13 12:15 PM
    Check prices with the "usual suspects" for Canadian electronics:
    • The Source
    • Visions
    • Future Shop
    • Best Buy
    • TigerDirect.ca
    • Ncix.ca
    • Amazon.ca
    • Staples
    06-27-13 12:28 PM
    Nexus7 is an excellent device, highly recommend :-)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    06-27-13 12:32 PM
    Nexus7 is an excellent device, highly recommend :-)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    you might want to wait, the original nexus 7 should get a refresh soon
    07-01-13 08:47 AM
    I would wait for Nexus 7 2.0 which is rumored to have 2 GB of RAM!

If i can get Android stock OS 4.2 on my PlayBook, it would be the best thing that happened to me this year so far.
    07-05-13 03:13 PM
    I would wait for Nexus 7 2.0 which is rumored to have 2 GB of RAM!

If i can get Android stock OS 4.2 on my PlayBook, it would be the best thing that happened to me this year so far.
    if you have proper soldering skills or you know of someone with proper soldering skills. i mean bga rework? then you can beef the ram up, and the limit is a staggering 4 GB.
    yes omap4430 supports upto 4 GB of ram. happy? satisfied?
    this leads to the question, how?
    remove the first layer of the pop chip (package on package) clean the bga balls base sockets. reball/rebase it. and place the new ram and heat it up.
    smoking hot 220 degrees centigrade. and then turn on and pray it boots at first time. if not redo the process till it boots and you get the welcome or whatever greetings on the screen. if you need to know more ask. i think i know which all chipset for ram are supported. i have a huge list.
    thanks!
    paul
    07-09-13 11:10 AM