Hi
    i am sorry if this has been discussed before but I cannot find any information that seems relevant.i have motorola mobile phone.can i share my phone's internet with PB?if this is possible how can i connect?
    Thanks
    03-29-12 01:14 PM
    wifi hotspot if available
    03-29-12 01:15 PM
    What kind of Motorola phone?

If Android, Only found that WIFI hotspot works, no internet tethering option without rooting.

If non-smart phone, should be able to just pair them both with Bluetooth and then go into the internet tethering option, choosing provider and enabling it.
    03-29-12 01:32 PM
    What kind of Motorola phone?

If Android, Only found that WIFI hotspot works, no internet tethering option without rooting.

If non-smart phone, should be able to just pair them both with Bluetooth and then go into the internet tethering option, choosing provider and enabling it.
    mine non-smart phone(type:ve66).i cannot find tethering option,there is no such kind option in my phone.is there any other way?
    03-29-12 02:30 PM
    mine non-smart phone(type:ve66).i cannot find tethering option,there is no such kind option in my phone.is there any other way?
    Not on your phone. Just enable and pair your pb and phone. Then on your pb go in the settings and try to use your paired phone as your internet device.
    03-29-12 04:56 PM
    Not on your phone. Just enable and pair your pb and phone. Then on your pb go in the settings and try to use your paired phone as your internet device.
    Thanks.It done.
    Greeting from Turkey
    03-30-12 02:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD