I wanted to know, I have Android apk files converted into bars of my property, what are the steps I need to do to install them directly into the playbook without installing an Android emulator? I do not have the 2.0 ... give me info that I can serve well as to anyone ..
    12-13-11 12:32 PM
    I wanted to know, I have Android apk files converted into bars of my property, what are the steps I need to do to install them directly into the playbook without installing an Android emulator? I do not have the 2.0 ... give me info that I can serve well as to anyone ..
    First don't take this the wrong way but a simple google search will yeild results for you, and even search function right from this site (imagine that!).

But to answer your question you should use something along the lines of the DDPB installer to sideload the apps while in dev mode.
    12-13-11 04:53 PM
    I knowi know. But i have a big problem, i speeak only italian lenguage and in italy more people dont have a playbook. If i go to search in my leanguage dont found any information of the bar files eccecc. Excuse me.
    12-13-11 05:06 PM
    I knowi know. But i have a big problem, i speeak only italian lenguage and in italy more people dont have a playbook. If i go to search in my leanguage dont found any information of the bar files eccecc. Excuse me.
    It's ok...And best of luck!
    12-13-11 05:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD