I use my PB primarily as a manga reader with a little web browsing on the side. Here are my issues since the 2.0 update:

- Random browser crashes.
    - Now highlights a manga page as if selecting it when scrolling up or down, changing it to a blueish tint. Extremely annoying.
    - Refuses to remember my login for a website I frequent.
    - Sometimes does not initially connect via bluetooth to my 9900 or randomly drops bluetooth connection. Have to manually connect to correct.

There's probably some more but I can't remember them. Can you downgrade back to the latest version of 1.0?
    02-29-12 01:59 AM
    I don't know about the downgrading part but for your manga problems, just download pocket manga from the app world. its an android port and pulls its mangas from a number of manga reading sites( you get to choose which site u want to use). it has a couple of nice features like saving mangas into favorites and remembering which chapter you last read. it even letd you save a copy of a manga locally so you can read it at a later date... best of all since its not in the browser, the only thing populating your screen is the manga page and NO ADS...

hope it helps...

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk
    02-29-12 02:26 AM
    I use my PB primarily as a manga reader with a little web browsing on the side. Here are my issues since the 2.0 update:

- Random browser crashes.
    - Now highlights a manga page as if selecting it when scrolling up or down, changing it to a blueish tint. Extremely annoying.
    - Refuses to remember my login for a website I frequent.
    - Sometimes does not initially connect via bluetooth to my 9900 or randomly drops bluetooth connection. Have to manually connect to correct.

There's probably some more but I can't remember them. Can you downgrade back to the latest version of 1.0?
    here is hoping the browser crashes gets fixed. but have you tried clicking the "reader mode" the top left hand of the browser to make it easier to read?
    02-29-12 04:30 AM
    Then revert back. Some get it. Some don't.

Tim

Sent from my BlackBerry
    02-29-12 08:05 AM
    i understand your feeling i was not impressed with the amount of apps.. that came out lately and not even a good or alternate pdf viewer.. some get the book reader or adobe acrobat but its just not a good option for me. a tablet should do way more even at200.00. i would think that there would be some developpers trying to make money in this world, so im hoping zinio will change my view that changed over the last week on my playbook.
    02-29-12 09:44 AM
    the pocketmanga app was not uploaded by the dev apparently. he tweeted saunders yesterday so it will probably be removed soon and replaced with the real one.
    02-29-12 10:03 AM
    Well....I like OS2.0, it's working well for me and what I use a tablet for. I guess this or past updates is not for everyone
    02-29-12 11:02 AM
    So, a couple of points:

1) If you upgraded from v1.x then you may need to perform a security wipe. Many users reported better performance and stability when starting fresh. Just back up all your files first, but any apps you've bought in App World will again be available to download.

2) I know on CrackBerry, on 2.0 a user had to log in to the MOBILE version of the site and sign in; as soon as this was done, it retained login credentials. That may work in the case of other sites that won't hold your login.
    02-29-12 11:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD