Hello,

I can no longer sync my playbook with Desktop software and device manager. Device manager and Desktop Software recognizes the playbook but no longer allows me to backup or synchronize files, it always gives me an error. I also have problems with Win10, when I insert the USB cable into the PC the paybook is connected but Windows can no longer find it. I don't know how to solve it, this way I can't send documents to PB. Even with Bluetooth the same situation, it recognizes and connects to the PC but it doesn't allow me to send or receive anything. How can I solve it?
    Last edited by Horizon9; 03-09-24 at 01:54 PM.
    03-09-24 01:11 PM
    There is a way to do this , I have synced and wiped one playbook, but got the information here oon Crackberry, look for a title called 'Wiped Blackberry Playbook in 2023' , I will be making a video on this really soon, as soon as I get the replacement female USB for one of my playbooks I wil make a video on how to replace it with a reflow station, one of my questions was can you replace the OS (downgrade) from Dev Alpha 10 on my broken blackberry with wireless on slimjet? I keep gettinbg an error 500 when I try this which makes me think slimjet is only for apps. I have a customer that has forgotten his BBID password is there any way to recover his data on his Blackberry Playbook? He is willing to pay quite a bit to do this so I would like to have something positive to tell him.

Red Rock Video Productions (On YouTube).
    03-09-24 02:01 PM
    Hello I found the post thank you. A clarification: I never deleted the playbook. It's been active for more than 10 years without ever being initialized. A few weeks ago I was able to manage everything without any problems, now it doesn't sync anything. Does this method work the same?
    03-09-24 04:20 PM
    There is a way to do this , I have synced and wiped one playbook, but got the information here oon Crackberry, look for a title called 'Wiped Blackberry Playbook in 2023' , I will be making a video on this really soon, as soon as I get the replacement female USB for one of my playbooks I wil make a video on how to replace it with a reflow station, one of my questions was can you replace the OS (downgrade) from Dev Alpha 10 on my broken blackberry with wireless on slimjet? I keep gettinbg an error 500 when I try this which makes me think slimjet is only for apps. I have a customer that has forgotten his BBID password is there any way to recover his data on his Blackberry Playbook? He is willing to pay quite a bit to do this so I would like to have something positive to tell him.

Red Rock Video Productions (On YouTube).
    There just aren't many around these days, of those I'm not sure how many tried Dev Alpha 10 on the PlayBook. As BlackBerry later locked this out... Some did revert back to PlayBookOS, others ended up bricking their PlayBooks. You best option is just search....

If he is willing to pay quite a bit... there are data recovery labs out there that might be able to recover something.
    03-11-24 07:43 AM
    The playbook is still my daily tablet, I work on it every day.Now, I have great problem. I can no longer synchronize any document from the PC, strange for a few weeks it is no longer recognized. On the other hand, the BB 9900 and the Classic work perfectly with Win10. Now I save the files on the Bold microSD card and with the bridge I view them on the PB. I would like to use that method, but I have seen that it requires quite a few steps. I'm not so handy with technology. Is there an alternative method?
    03-11-24 05:30 PM
    The playbook is still my daily tablet, I work on it every day.Now, I have great problem. I can no longer synchronize any document from the PC, strange for a few weeks it is no longer recognized. On the other hand, the BB 9900 and the Classic work perfectly with Win10. Now I save the files on the Bold microSD card and with the bridge I view them on the PB. I would like to use that method, but I have seen that it requires quite a few steps. I'm not so handy with technology. Is there an alternative method?
    Not sure what your asking.... if Bridge works fine for you, I'd keep using it.
    Just make sure to keep the data that's on the SD Card, backed up on your PC... should never be just one copy of your important data.

I do remember what a pain it was trying to utilize data between different devices back in "those" days.... a lot of steps.
    03-12-24 08:28 AM
    My problem is the playbook which is no longer recognized on the PC. Up until a few weeks it was recognized regularly and I could synchronize files from PC to tablet. Now I can't do this operation and I'm forced to send everything to the Bold and with the bridge to view the files on the palybook. I have read the Devalpha method but I am not very good with technology and I am afraid of making mistakes. I was wondering if there was an alternative method? I don't understand why the tablet is connected to pc but Windows and desktop manager no longer find the playbook.
    03-14-24 02:50 PM
    Using Wif to file transfer is another method to try. I haven't had successful USB connection with my playbooks in a long time.

Check this post for help.... https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...ws-mac-773629/
    03-15-24 11:37 AM