Hey, so i have been looking for a while for a working download link for the KIK bar for playbook. Ive checked out the list on this forum and i have looked on the website playbookbars.com or something like that. If some one could post a link i would be so grateful.

Thanks
    07-01-12 11:23 PM
    Here you are,
    Works for me.
    07-02-12 07:14 PM
    I've downloaded the KIK file but it is a .rar file. How do you uncompress it?

Also are there any tricks to getting KIK running properly?
    07-11-12 07:24 PM
    I've downloaded the KIK file but it is a .rar file. How do you uncompress it?

Also are there any tricks to getting KIK running properly?
    Stop using internet explorer. lol

I am guessing that is where your problem is. If you are using IE; download the bar with a different browser and try again.
    07-11-12 10:38 PM
    Download WinRAR.
    07-11-12 10:38 PM
    The KIK Messenger file came from 'davjas' on the post above my first one. The .rar KIK Messenger file is downloaded directly to my Playbook. Winrar is a windows program? I checked Google. There doesn't seem to be an app?
    07-11-12 11:10 PM
    You need to download the file onto a windows machine and extract using winrar.
    Then sideload kik.bar.
    There is lots of info on sideloading on this site

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    07-12-12 09:15 PM
    I now have KIK Messenger on my Playbook. Have sent a few messages even. To get to where I am, I've had to learn a few things about the Playbook. That's good. But I guess I have a little more to learn.

After I opened the KIKApp a few times, I went to open it again and the screen went black. After that, a few other similar issues over the last couple of days that lead to none of the Android apps working. Had to shut the Playbook off to get things going again. What's happening?
    07-30-12 09:09 PM
    I now have KIK Messenger on my Playbook. Have sent a few messages even. To get to where I am, I've had to learn a few things about the Playbook. That's good. But I guess I have a little more to learn.

After I opened the KIKApp a few times, I went to open it again and the screen went black. After that, a few other similar issues over the last couple of days that lead to none of the Android apps working. Had to shut the Playbook off to get things going again. What's happening?
    I personally don't use android apps anymore because of the crashes and conflicts I've had but that said.. Love the playbook alot and have no quams but I reboot at least once a day even just using only native apps.. They stop working more frequently then I'd like to admit heh sounds like your using yours for days without a restart? I don't know how you make it that long without some fatal crashes but sounds like u should get in the habit of just hitting The restart now and then because it sounds like your memory just getting cluttered up? Idk really lol
    08-11-12 02:32 PM
    That link won't work on my blackberry playbook. It keeps saying unable to find default. App
    Sierra Todd and only me x like this.
    01-19-13 11:18 AM
    I've tryed. The link and it say download complete. But when i click on it it say cannot. Open app and its starting to **** me of
    Sierra Todd and only me x like this.
    02-13-13 01:59 AM
    Okay so this is what I did and it worked.
    1. I downloaded the link above.
    2. I download WinRAR (Just the trial)
    3. I downloaded DDPB (Just look it up)
    4. I plugged in my playbook and extracted the kik files to downloads using winrar
    5. I then used DDPB to go onto my playbook (Still plugged in) to look for the "Downloads" on my playbook.
    6. Clicked "Install" on the DDPB and it was done...

Sorry for the ****ty advice, if you wanna get more info about it, email me at [email protected] and we can work something out.
    only me x likes this.
    02-13-13 04:17 PM
    is it legal to do that or is bb making otherthung for idiots
    only me x likes this.
    02-15-13 09:55 AM
    The download works for me. I've successfully installed the app and it runs just fine, but it won't communicate with the KIK server. I can run it happily, but i cant login to my kik account, nor make a new one at that. It simply cant communicate with the outside internet. If any of you have similar problems or solutions, it may be helpful, thanks

~Rushlight
    Last edited by Rushlight; 03-17-14 at 11:22 PM. Reason: grammar
    03-17-14 11:21 PM
    I'm sorry i know this is late but i just wanted to know if you have step by step instructions on downloading kik because i don't understand what to do? Please let me know. X thnx in advance x
    06-07-14 04:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD