Hi everyone
    I watched a couple of youtube videos on how I can use a proxy server to get an app from BB world which is not available for my country but the problem is that even after doing everything right I am unable to set up a proxy on my PB so I just thought of hitting up the crackberry community for some detailed help regarding this issue.

After obtaining a proxy server and port when I enter them into my wifi settings it does connect to the internet but the problem is that I can't even open websites that are banned in my region let alone fooling the app store to recognise me as another country user. This essentially means that the proxy was never set either correctly or by some fault and this is the reason why I have to turn to you guys for help.

Thanks in advance
    04-22-14 04:04 AM
    Hi everyone
    I watched a couple of youtube videos on how I can use a proxy server to get an app from BB world which is not available for my country but the problem is that even after doing everything right I am unable to set up a proxy on my PB so I just thought of hitting up the crackberry community for some detailed help regarding this issue.

After obtaining a proxy server and port when I enter them into my wifi settings it does connect to the internet but the problem is that I can't even open websites that are banned in my region let alone fooling the app store to recognise me as another country user. This essentially means that the proxy was never set either correctly or by some fault and this is the reason why I have to turn to you guys for help.

Thanks in advance
    Maybe the Proxy you have is a bit dated, and no longer fully functional.

You can find a new one here:DMOZ - Computers: Internet: Proxying and Filtering: Hosted Proxy Services: Free: Proxy Lists

Hopefully someone else can add more information than me. This question has been asked before, and If you'd like more information about what you're doing, click here: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...y-safe-720767/
    04-22-14 03:23 PM